Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Harkins( Again) In The Bigger Games

aberfeldydee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we just support the players we do have rather than picking fault in them.

I listened to Hartley on the radio before the last game against Aberdeen and he said that Aberdeen were further down in the line in reguard's recruitment.

Guys like Davo,Mcbride,Benny etc will be off the wage bill next year and it will only be 2-3 changes he will be looking to make and much easier to identify 1-2 spots that are needing strengthened  rather than wholesale changes.

In Hartley we trust.

We won, harkins done his job. He set up first goal and was decent in the whole game.

Sums it up in one sentence nicely imo. Unfortunately the subject of this thread is going to be like groundhog day for the rest of the season. We've been crying out for this creative midfield player for so long and now we've got 2 or 3 in the same team. Now we want a creative player who does box to box and scores 15 goals a season!!

Sums it up in one sentence nicely imo. Unfortunately the subject of this thread is going to be like groundhog day for the rest of the season. We've been crying out for this creative midfield player for so long and now we've got 2 or 3 in the same team. Now we want a creative player who does box to box and scores 15 goals a season!!

PH builds the team to compliment each players.

Why would he have 2 players like harkins, we would loose fight. Or 2 players like McAllister.

If we had the latter we would have lots of fight but not a lot of creativity.

GH, JM, PM all compliment each other correctly 1 fight in McGowan, 1 creative player in Harkins and and mixture I'm McAllister.

It's about a level. Would you have 11 left footed players?

PH builds the team to compliment each players.

Why would he have 2 players like harkins, we would loose fight. Or 2 players like McAllister.

If we had the latter we would have lots of fight but not a lot of creativity.

GH, JM, PM all compliment each other correctly 1 fight in McGowan, 1 creative player in Harkins and and mixture I'm McAllister.

It's about a level. Would you have 11 left footed players?

You've picked me up wrong bud- I'm agreeing with you. I think the balance we have just now is fine.

Adblock Detected