Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Posting And Quoting.

barkblue

Question

Since the latest update, quoting seems to have gone all to pot. If you quote someone, then try to quote someone else, you end up with the first quote again. 

Other times I'm left quoting people's quotes within other posters quotes, even though that's not how they originally were posted and there are some posts that simply don't end up on the site, as they continually tell you that you haven't waited long enough between posts on the thread.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
46 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Since the latest update, quoting seems to have gone all to pot. If you quote someone, then try to quote someone else, you end up with the first quote again. 

Other times I'm left quoting people's quotes within other posters quotes, even though that's not how they originally were posted and there are some posts that simply don't end up on the site, as they continually tell you that you haven't waited long enough between posts on the thread.

Any ideas?

Hey Bark,

Been trying to replicate this for the last 20 minutes and I have failed to do so, so far.

The only thing I could suggest that you do is 'clear' your browser cache and let me know if you still have the same issues.

Just cleared my cache and having the same problem. I tried to quote md 20/20 in the "Paul Hartley' topic and ended up with the first screen shot. If I wait - even though I've not been on the site for 30 minutes or so, and try to post again, I simply get a different amount of seconds to wait in the message.

I'm wondering with the second screen shot if BC Cram has had similar issues?

Can't find it now, but someone in a post earlier this evening also mentioned that they couldn't quote someone.

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 01.12.52.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 01.13.06.png

• Like 1

Heya...

I got this earlier, but then my browser crashed so thought nothing of it.

Just bluey'd a few random pasts, got the error.

Cleared cache, got the error,

Changed theme, got the error.

Would post screen grabs but am getting the "You cannot post more than 112.64kb" message (when files size is only 90kb)

:(

6 minutes ago, JoeCovenant said:

Heya...

I got this earlier, but then my browser crashed so thought nothing of it.

Just bluey'd a few random pasts, got the error.

Cleared cache, got the error,

Changed theme, got the error.

Would post screen grabs but am getting the "You cannot post more than 112.64kb" message (when files size is only 90kb)

:(

Cheers Joe,

Will we working on this over the next couple of hours, if I can't sort it out, I think I will make IPB fix their own damn software :(

47 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Glad to hear that this is now working as expected. That's one issue we can strike off the list now, only another 100.000 to go ;)

Thanks for all the hard work TDB. 

We may be a bunch of moaners, but we appreciate you giving us a place like this to do it! 

• Like 2

Adblock Detected