Latest Rumours

Wattie Rojas    821
Wattie Rojas

Low and loy out on loan. 

Still linked with Mallan and Stewart.

Also Craig storie and Genaro zeefuik 

Ranking Roger    12
Ranking Roger

Just looked up Wiki, Zeefuik looks promising, Storie is a young lad, who has only played for Brechin and Forfar, so don't really see the point in signing him, considering the position we're in. 

I think there will be clubs interested in Loy, not sure about Low though.

The problem we are going to have is, most of the players we would like to move on, will be on good wages, so we will likely still have to contribute towards that.

Cobra    3,041
Cobra

Looks like Zola is going to take over at Birmingham. Is Zola going to come in and immediately say "Stewart isn't good enough, let's send him back to Dundee"? Seems very unlikely but we have to be open to the possibility.

With only 18 months left on Mallan's contract and us desperate for a bit of creativity, I'm hopeful we can come to some agreement there.

an-dee    185
an-dee
49 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Looks like Zola is going to take over at Birmingham. Is Zola going to come in and immediately say "Stewart isn't good enough, let's send him back to Dundee"? Seems very unlikely but we have to be open to the possibility.

With only 18 months left on Mallan's contract and us desperate for a bit of creativity, I'm hopeful we can come to some agreement there.

You'd like to think that we could do something with Loy and Low maybe going in the other direction plus a little cash would be enough. Gets them both off the wage bill too which would help. 

Cobra    3,041
Cobra
4 minutes ago, an-dee said:

You'd like to think that we could do something with Loy and Low maybe going in the other direction plus a little cash would be enough. Gets them both off the wage bill too which would help. 

Good shout. Loy and Low would be great short term signings for Saints to help them get out of trouble.

Boba Fett    2,513
Boba Fett
4 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Low and loy out on loan. 

Still linked with Mallan and Stewart.

Also Craig storie and Genaro zeefuik 

Zeefuik - is that the lad the size of a house that played with Hearts mate? 

chomp my root    2,182
chomp my root
14 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Zeefuik - is that the lad the size of a house that played with Hearts mate? 

That was Christian Nade mate. :P

harry94    1,220
harry94
6 hours ago, Cobra said:

I think Zola could suit Stewart actually. Zola has always been recklessly attacking so there's a chance he could take a liking to him. So far, he's made quite a few substitute appearances and played almost at left back which isn't his strength. 

Where are these links to Storie and Zeefuik coming from? I'd certainly take Zeefuik if we could move on Loy and maybe Yordi on loan. I'd be OK with Storie too but only if it's a full time transfer as think he's someone who wouldn't improve us much right now but could do in the future. He seems a bit of a numpty but he has a bit of ability and could maybe become a solid player at this level with a bit of hardwork.

There was something on the other forum a few weeks back about us and St Johnstone (I think it was maybe speculation from the poster about the specific clubs) watching a 22 year old forward called Ousman See at Edinburgh City who is doing well and scored 7 in 19 after breaking through there. Never seen him play so couldn't say much but I imagine it'd be something for the summer if there were any legs in it.

Dondeh    259
Dondeh

Not sure Mallan is setting the house on fire in a lower division?. Did we not sign Hately as the clubs could not agree a fee for Mallan?. 

thegen65    110
thegen65
2 hours ago, chomp my root said:

That was Christian Nade mate. :P

The lad Zeefluik that was at Hearts made Christian look slim....he scored a few goals for them if i recall correctly

TheDarkBlues    777
TheDarkBlues
11 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Not sure Mallan is setting the house on fire in a lower division?. Did we not sign Hately as the clubs could not agree a fee for Mallan?. 

I always thought that it was Rae who kept putting the breaks on this one.

Dondeh    259
Dondeh
2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I always thought that it was Rae who kept putting the breaks on this one.

Aye perhaps but thats why PH turned to Hately ???

TheDarkBlues    777
TheDarkBlues
Just now, Dondeh said:

Aye perhaps but thats why PH turned to Hately ???

Only Hartley will know about that :)

Edin_Dee    274
Edin_Dee

Genaro Zeefuik (on paper) would be a great signing. Hearts fans raved about him when they had him on loan. Think they tried to sign him but couldn't afford the transfer fee.

He was a ridiculous size for a footballer though and if he is now a free agent I suspect fitness would be an issue.

Harold Finch    195
Harold Finch

Kris Commons is away to Hibs on loan for the rest of the season, would have loved him at Dens, exactly the type of player we need in the middle of the park

Wattie Rojas    821
Wattie Rojas

Twitter rumours regarding aird fae the Huns. He's pish 

harry94    1,220
harry94
11 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Twitter rumours regarding aird fae the Huns. He's pish 

That rumour has been going on since 2014. Not seen him play since he was a teenager so wouldn't know what he's like now but you'd think that he's matured in some way if he's been playing in the MLS regularly.

Would imagine he wouldn't make a direct impact on us now and be someone with the future in mind.

TheDarkBlues    777
TheDarkBlues

I heard we might bring in Santa Claus and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

Santa seems to have bag full of things he could bring to the team, and maybe Rudolph can guide us to victory with that red shiny nose of his. But, I'm sure we will probably bring in another bunch of small elves for the midfield.

Cobra    3,041
Cobra

Don't quote me but I hear Hartley is preparing to announce the triple signing of Novo, Mair and Robertson.

chomp my root    2,182
chomp my root
9 hours ago, Cobra said:

Don't quote me but I hear Hartley is preparing to announce the triple signing of Novo, Mair and Robertson.

Throw in Dixon and....HOUSE.

• Like 1

Boba Fett    2,513
Boba Fett

The Sun have got us as interested in Josh Peters at Forfar. 20 year old striker who's scored 11 goals this season. 

Wattie Rojas    821
Wattie Rojas

Duffy being sent back to Celtic