The Dark Blues welcomes former manager Ian McCall for this weekends game against bottom of the league Partick Thistle.
Tickets are now on sale for Dundee's Ladbrooke's Championship game against Partick Thistle this Saturday, Oct 19th at 3pm at the Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park.
The Dark Blues will face former players, Kenny Miller and club legend Gary Harkins when Partick Thistle visit this weekends game.
James McPake side played a bounce game against Forfar last Thursday. "The Game was a good exercise for us. We got more minutes into Josh Meekings and Paul McGowan along with others who have missed out in recent weeks. It was a good chance to top them up ahead of another big week for us." Stated McPake.
Shuan Byrne and Jordon Marshall have both recovered from Injuries sustained against Arbroath. Josh Ness is continuing from his injury woes after he was given the all clear after his scan and is now back training with the squad. Jordan Marshall has also given the all clear after he came off during the Arbroath game.
Tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Ticket Office.
The Main Stand is the only stand which home fans will be able to pay at the gate (Turnstile: No 21), the South Enclosure (The Derry) and The Bobby Cox are admission by Ticket only.
To prevent waiting times on match day, we suggest that you either buy your tickets Online, by Phone or visit the Ticket Office during the week to purchase your tickets.
- Phone: Call 01382 767039,
- Online: Visit the Dundee Online Ticket system,
- Visit: The Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm, Saturday 10am to 3pm (On non match days). On match days, the Dundee shop is open from 10am to 5:15 (Or after the final whistle). During evening matches, the ticket office will be open from 10am and close at kick off.
Ticket Prices for Partick Thistle
Main Stand, Bobby Cox and South Enclosure:
- Adult: £24.00,
- Senior: £16.00,
- Under 18's: £10.00,
Bobby Cox Family Tickets:
- Family 1: £26.00 (Adult and one child under 12),
- Family 2: £50.00 (Two adults and two children under 12),
- Under 12's: £2.00 (With additional children under 12).
Adult: Anyone between 16 and 64.
Child: Anyone 17 years and under.
Senior: Anyone 65 and over.
Family 1: Consists of 1 Adult and 1 Child Under 12.
Family 2: Consists of 2 Adults and up to 2 Children Under 12.
Under 12's: Child Under 12, can be bought only in addition to Family 1 or Family 2.
A reminder that season tickets holders can claim two free tickets for any match throughout the season.
Our guide for Away Fans to the Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park