Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Young Manager In Scotland

Ivan Drago

Really? Is it as bad as losing 3-0 at home to Brechin or 7-0 away to Airdrie under Kerno as we limped to 7th in the First Division. Is it really as bad as anything you've ever seen from a DFC side ever?

Humped from United is as sore as it can get, particularly humped so heavily, but worst you've ever seen?!

7-0 was young laddies.

As for inept performances yes it's one of of not the worst I can remember.

Anyway that's all just simply a side show. The recent results and performance have been unacceptable I'm sure we all agree. What will he do to turn it round?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Really? Is it as bad as losing 3-0 at home to Brechin or 7-0 away to Airdrie under Kerno as we limped to 7th in the First Division. Is it really as bad as anything you've ever seen from a DFC side ever?

Humped from United is as sore as it can get, particularly humped so heavily, but worst you've ever seen?!

6-2 from that lot is as bad as it gets.

Really? Is it as bad as losing 3-0 at home to Brechin or 7-0 away to Airdrie under Kerno as we limped to 7th in the First Division. Is it really as bad as anything you've ever seen from a DFC side ever?

I didn't miss a game in the Kernaghan season and today, 24th minute onwards, is the worst I have ever seen yes. I've seen us take 7 from Airdrie, lose to Brechin etc but to see United fans sarcastically applaud a Dundee side onto the park for the 2nd half is the single most humiliating thing I have ever experienced.

Bring Bomber back!

You've been against Hartley since he got the job Ivan.

Agreed. I knew it would be Ivan starting this topic.

But.... Hartley needs to up his game no doubt about that. His decisions lately have been very poor and if Barry or Bomber were in charge of that performance today I'd be surprised if any post would make it past the filters.

Mr Gandosaur, on 01 Jan 2015 - 2:57 PM, said:Mr Gandosaur, on 01 Jan 2015 - 2:57 PM, said:

I didn't miss a game in the Kernaghan season and today, 24th minute onwards, is the worst I have ever seen yes. I've seen us take 7 from Airdrie, lose to Brechin etc but to see United fans sarcastically applaud a Dundee side onto the park for the 2nd half is the single most humiliating thing I have ever experienced.

Nah, for me, being pumped 7-0 by a part-time team that was battling relegation in the First Division was much more embarrassing than anything a United support does.

Nah, for me, being pumped 7-0 by a part-time team that was battling relegation in the First Division was much more embarrassing than anything a United support does.

That was a team full of kids, a meaningless game, in the first division.

This game today was the world to us, it means everything. Let's he honest, if it wasn't Hartley in charge, youde be agreeing. Defending the indefensible.

Mr Gandosaur, on 01 Jan 2015 - 3:09 PM, said:

That was a team full of kids, a meaningless game, in the first division.

This game today was the world to us, it means everything. Let's he honest, if it wasn't Hartley in charge, youde be agreeing. Defending the indefensible.

'If it wasn't Hartley'? What's he got to do with it?

Lets put that 7-0 in context. It came 36 hours after a bruising televised scottish cup game v hamilton which airdrie refused to change the kick off for to the sunday. We chose to rest almost everyone that played in that game including Dixon and Wilkie who had only just come back from another horrific knee injury and would never have happened in a normal week. Kernaghan had also spotted his 1st team was rank, through his 2nd string into the first team to sink or swim and played his 3rd team against Airdrie. The only gripe i have about that game is that as a former internationalist he should have been man enough to play himself and coach his kids through the match.

Today was different. That was a total shambles. They are too good for us to play in an open game. If a team are too good you have to make yourself difficult to beat and we didn't do that. I felt sorry for Dyer its not his fault he was left 1 v 1 at back with GMS or 2 v 1 with him and the full back. Paulo Maldini jn his prime would struggle he was so badly exposed. The goalie was comical. Did nobody spot he was rank in the 6 weeks he has been at the club? Worst moment was the konrad substitution. At what point did he think we had a chance of getting back into the game and that we could afford to leave our goalie even more exposed than he was. Terrible decision, awful tactics and some horrendous signings. I don't know what hartley has that smith, brown, scott, kernaghan, bonetti etc didn't to avoid the whole crowd turning on him and his team. He is a lucky man to have whatever it is as that is as bad a performance as any dundee team put in for the last 30 years.

Adblock Detected