Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Boyle For Harkins

Tayportdee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he would have put on like for like. ie: Carreiro but putting on Boyle meant he could move McGowan back into the midfield.

That was my thinking at the time. I like when McGowan is playing deeper as he distributes the ball a lot quicker to the wide men.

Maybe it was to finally put their fullbacks under pressure, which they hadn't been all game.

Didnae come near to working, as we'd have needed to get the ball to Boyle at his feet for it to have a chance and we didn;t have that ability in midfield today.

We lost 6 shytey goals today and I'm still as worried about the lack of movement from the front men today. Absolutely woeful and just meant the ball simply kept coming back at us again and again.

this^^^

Exactly this! Shocking performance by our so called "star man" don't get me wrong I'm no GGH hater, far from it I think he is a match winner on his day. But that first half performance.... If only he did the simple stuff he would be such a better player in my eyes, today wasn't ever going to be about wee flicks, beating 3 men or walking the ball into the net. Such a frustration to watch IMO and gave the ball away far too cheaply, and made the wrong pass in the final 3rd near every time. Not the only one, that's for sure but he must do better with the ability he has for me.

Adblock Detected