Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Team For Sunday

RN-DFC

My first post on a devastating day. Somehow managed to stick it out until 5-1 before leaving!!

For me Tankulic should start, that goal however meaningless will hopefully give him some much needed confidence and ideally he will go on a scoring run.

Dyer was poor today so McGinn back in with Irvine over to the left back.

Centre backs we only really have one pairing.

Don't even know where to start with the midfield....

And don't think Schenk will fully recover from today so if he plays then the defence will again be very shaky.

Massive game v Ross County, I hate to say it but at this moment in time I think I would take a point.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

My first post on a devastating day. Somehow managed to stick it out until 5-1 before leaving!! For me Tankulic should start, that goal however meaningless will hopefully give him some much needed confidence and ideally he will go on a scoring run.Dyer was poor today so McGinn back in with Irvine over to the left back.Centre backs we only really have one pairing.Don't even know where to start with the midfield....And don't think Schenk will fully recover from today so if he plays then the defence will again be very shaky. Massive game v Ross County, I hate to say it but at this moment in time I think I would take a point.

McGinn def back in, Konrad needs to take a game he has been honking, Harkins is poor and needs to also take a game(sick of hearing how we cant do without him), Clarkson should be dropped for the tank, McGowan should be first pick for centre midfield, Stewart needs to get stronger as too easily pushed off ball

It's hard to pick our best team. We don't know from 1 week to the next who is free from injury. I would go with Harkins and Thomson in the middle of Stewart on the left and McGowan on the right with the tank and Clarkson up top I think. Revert to a 4 4 2 and see how we go. There is no obvious starting line up which is not a good thing. A team playing well picks itself

Need to get a bit of confidence back and look like a team again. There have been parts of the St Mirren game and even today where we have looked OK and we've had runs this season where we've been good with the same players we have now.

I'm going to assume Thomson is still out. I've given poor Arvid a hard time today and although I really desperately hope he doesn't play for us again (we may have to get used to it if he signed an extension and we've committed to paying him), it's up to the management team to work with him and just do as much as we can to get him up to scratch and for him to form a relationship with the defence.

I think most of us would like to drop everyone but that's obviously not possible. I would go:

[emergency loan keeper]

McGinn McPake Konrad Irvine

Boyle McGowan McAllister Stewart

Tankulic Harkins

Not that many options but don't think Clarkson deserves to play ahead of Tankulic. There will inevitably be shouts for the Canadian but don't see him fitting in and Boyle looks the only choice on the wing unless we bring Davo in the centre again and put McAllister out wide. McBride is still injured.

Think we started the St Mirren game quite well actually and we just went to sh*t after going behind when we were sloppy at the back so let's try and start the game that way.

harry94, on 01 Jan 2015 - 7:31 PM, said:

Need to get a bit of confidence back and look like a team again. There have been parts of the St Mirren game and even today where we have looked OK and we've had runs this season where we've been good with the same players we have now.

I'm going to assume Thomson is still out. I've given poor Arvid a hard time today and although I really desperately hope he doesn't play for us again (we may have to get used to it if he signed an extension and we've committed to paying him), it's up to the management team to work with him and just do as much as we can to get him up to scratch and for him to form a relationship with the defence.

I think most of us would like to drop everyone but that's obviously not possible. I would go:

[emergency loan keeper]

McGinn McPake Konrad Irvine

Boyle McGowan McAllister Stewart

Tankulic Harkins

Not that many options but don't think Clarkson deserves to play ahead of Tankulic. There will inevitably be shouts for the Canadian but don't see him fitting in and Boyle looks the only choice on the wing unless we bring Davo in the centre again and put McAllister out wide. McBride is still injured.

Think we started the St Mirren game quite well actually and we just went to ###### after going behind when we were sloppy at the back so let's try and start the game that way.

Like most of the team Harry but like you say I would put Mcallister out wide right and bring Aberfeldydees AN Other in at centre mid.  Jim Mac not cutting it in the centre as far as I can see.   I would also swap Harkins and Stewart, putting GGH at left mid and Stewart up front.  The AN Other is going to be the problem though.  Thomson/Ferry/McBride/ in that order, depending on who is fit and Davo as a very last resort.

Hmmm, don't usually do these but here goes.....

A Goalie

McGinn    McPake    Konrad    Irvine

Boyle     McGowan  McAlister    Pearson (if signed if not either Harkins or Stewart, the other one being in the no. 10 role)

Stewart

Tankulic

Stewart (or Harkins) are flexible enough for this to morph into a 4-5-1 if needed.

Adblock Detected