Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Stuart Mccall

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just read this thread and I'm with Ivan, all I can remember of this season is getting two royal pumpings off an average DAB team.

It's good that St Mirren and Ross Cty are utter dross, but we could still easily be pulled into that battle.

Let's see what your made of Hartley, you are owe us fans BIG time

The team are absolutely crap over the last while.  The two managers are in the frame for that, no doubt. But sacking him? We couldn't afford to do it even if it was the right thing to do, which in my opinion , is not. Dream on.   Not so much a love-in, more a realism.  If he keeps us up this year, then he has been successful. If not, then, given the standard of the league, he has failed. I certainly never expected it to be anything other than a bumpy road. Disgusted about recent performances, but it was always going to come.

While I rate McCall I don't think the panic approach does anyone any favours, just because we've been going through a s hit patch doesn't mean we have to have a mewling 'spaz fit' and change managers, for a start we're not Chelsea and we can't afford it and we've not got the stature either to attract the top managers just for us to sack them 6 months later. and we'd become a laughing stock.

Lets see where we are in may, that's where we need to judge our season.

Hello again chomp ..... I think your post is a "disgrace" ......(I dinnae really but I jist wanted to see whit that word looked like in print)

The thinking behind all the content in your post is similiar to my own.

If the results and performances continue to go on in the same vein as yesterday, we would be fools to blindly ignore the situation. .....let's se where we are in May.

Like yourself (and many others) I do rate McCall.  But I still rate PH, and we will turn the corner(imo) ..... we have to give him a bit more leeway/time.

Could you (or others) tell me ?  We know how good Mccall was when he was at his best with 'Well. How many points were lost when it started to go wrong ? 

(Serious question .... no trying to stir things up)

Ootdoor, on 02 Jan 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

DBD, not difficult when you are up against Willie Dyer. Hopefully I never see him in dark blue again

Would have been a wee bit harder fro GMS if Dyer had been anywhere near him.  Unfortunately Dyer decided not to play left back at the crucial moments.  What on earth was going through his head *** only knows.  Agreed that he should be a bench warmer form this point on.  McNamara and Jackson played GMS for this specific purpose imo.

blythswood, I don't know or care what your agenda is but you are making yourself look a bit stupid. The guy has won three successive promotions as a manager after a brilliant playing career. The guy is a winner.

I'm still coming to terms with that horrible derby defeat but Hartley's record in the game is outstanding. Show me a manager whose never experienced a bad run and painful derby defeat.

Cobra....Hartley won the third division when Alloa had just been relegated and were favourites to go back up....

He then got through the play offs i believe against Dunfermline ( that was punching above his weight)

He then barely got us over the line in the first......Was his record any better than Brown that season??

I just dont get thiis utter love in with Hartley, he has so many faults its untrue

Do i want him sacked?? NO he deserves at least till the end of the season to keep us up, but spare us hes the next Alex Ferguson as potrayed by some....

Paul Hartley has to start earning his wages quickly.......this league will never be as weak again and for him not too keep us up will haunt us for years...

If we're relegated, Hartley deserves the bullet. If we look like being relegated, but manage to survive, we continue with Hartley in charge. If we finish 8th or above, hand Hartley a new deal and tie him up for the foreseeable. That's the way I see it.

Adblock Detected