Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer Window- No Money

Raptor

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8utters, on 01 Jan 2015 - 7:13 PM, said:

In other words Pearson has said 'no thanks' after seeing that shambles today!

Think the BT commentator said the Pearson thing wouldn't be happening about 20 minutes before the start of the match.

Not sure about this 'spend money to get you out of a run of bad form' anyway.  Does it ever work for anybody except the Man Citys of this world.

Don't see why this would be a surprise in the grand scheme of things.. We don't "buy" players nowadays anyway.. We have a plenty big enough squad. unfortunatley it seems we've not got the right personnel in the correct positions. The BoD have already given the manager great backing in getting the players he wanted in my opinion.

Think the BT commentator said the Pearson thing wouldn't be happening about 20 minutes before the start of the match.

Not sure about this 'spend money to get you out of a run of bad form' anyway.  Does it ever work for anybody except the Man Citys of this world.

I didn't see the BT coverage. Tbh, I'm not too upset at the thought of Pearson not signing - don't see him as the answer to our current loss of form.

How can there be NO money, considering the gates we have had recently??

What gates? We're pretty much at the level we will have budgeted for, it's not really a big surprise the crowds we've got.

Only extra money was Aberdeen game being televised but I imagine we're running at a shortfall so it'd be wise for the majority of that to go into the club funds.

We have spent money on a large budget in the summer and had the expense of paying off last years team.

Couple of short term deals with a couple leaving is probably the best we'll do tbh. I'd hope the board are prudent, they've already given out money for Clarkson that was a bit extra.

Hartley quoted online after today's match "we have no money for the transfer market, so we will have to do a bit of wheeling and dealing, with some players going out to let some in"

Not great news.....

Thought Hartley had the transfer window fixed. No major changes, because of lack of money, so it was up to the current squad to play , NOW, for a spot next season. Sounds like it hasn't worked so the move players out to allow new wages for changes to the squad, is the only thing he's got left.

There have been many critical comments about this particular squad of players, on various forums. What I don't understand is what has happened to a team that started off being competitive and seemed to be winning the fans over?

Hartley is still hopeful of getting some new players in, even if a couple go out,

On Dundee's January plans, Hartley commented: "I don't think we'll have any money to spend.

"We'll need to try and do a bit of wheeling and dealing. We might let a couple of players go out and try to get one or two in. We're hopeful we can get a couple in."

Adblock Detected