Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Magnificent Dab ADMIN Thread

The loan from Hugh Drummond Duncan was for £1.6m, to be paid back in annual instalments with 6% interest. First instalment of £370k or so was paid last February, second instalment of around £400k is due this month. If they default on this particular loan, Drummond Duncan takes control of the sticklebrick and can lock them out. 

Interestingly, their accountants Deloitte apparently resigned recently and a new security order was taken out over Gussie by a Glasgow solicitors firm.

I also heard that they were to be making a major statement in the very near future and the way it was put to me, didn't sound like it was going to be good news for them.

When you take all this into account, Spence leaving (he claims his contract ended after 9mths, strange length of contract) and their board's point-blank refusal to answer fans' questions, you get the feeling something is definitely not right there.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
27 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

I'd prefer they remain on the financial precipe and spend a good few more seasons in the lower tier(s). Actually, not 'they' as in the people (most anyway) but 'they' as in the club. 

That's a very fair-minded "considered" statement there HK'...And I think I'd probably go along with that.

Certainly the last thing they'll want, is a few seasons DOON. Wis tempted tae pit in :lol2:.(But refrained)

1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

I'd prefer they remain on the financial precipe and spend a good few more seasons in the lower tier(s). Actually, not 'they' as in the people (most anyway) but 'they' as in the club. 

I reckon that's the way it'll play out. I reckon they are in a bit of a state financially and failure to come up this season will lead to major cost-cutting. Think the majority of their squad are on 1yr deals or out of contract in the summer, so a squad overhaul would probably be on the cards, replacing dross with even drossier dross, leading to several years at least in the fundesliga. 

Don't think admin will happen, can't see any benefit to the grocer's son in that event due to his biggest asset, the sticklebrick, being under a security order.

1 hour ago, 8utters said:

They'll need at least 30,000.

Aye there's bound to be a big uptake ....

And even with the bigger stores dramatically increasing their stock for the big rush,

there is bound to be a high demand, as their big multitude of loyal fans rally round.

For the sake o the store staff keeping their job, I'd suggest 30 buckets is plenty:chaplin:

On 19/02/2017 at 15:23, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

A Foundation is in embryonic stage across the road.

Dined out in Dundee last night with influential Arabs. Sorry guys but they are mates!

Excuse meh ignorance Billy' .... but what is meant by a Foundation.

Whit eh want tae ken is..Are they now fighting for financial survival?

Are they doomed, on the precipice & hurriedly trying organise some

escape, survival plans. Appreciate you,re limited in what you can say.

But even "made-up-stuff" will day tho, if it means their clock is goin' ... tick, tick, tick, tick :bouncy:

Adblock Detected