Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Goading Fans

Donny O

Wasn't at the Derby but I noticed again a picture online of GMS goading the Dundee Fans.Was he booked for this????

Ive noticed the past few Derbies GMS and his mates goading the Dundee support with no action taken by the ref!!

Contrast this with Stewart being booked for making the whispering gesture to the mini metro full of Hamilton supporters at Dens a wee while ago...........No consistency!!!

Trivial in the light of our defeat I know but Im disgusted that their players seem to get away with a lot of stuff that could cause a bit of aggro!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMS was at it big time during the last derby.

He gets pelters for being a diving Poofy ######, but when boys are gonna run on the pitch and try and deck you, maybe it's time to cool it.

Erich Schaedler would have quietly had the ladyboy wrapped in the puss and booted in the stones in the first thirty seconds yesterday! Would have been in his pocket the rest of the game. To have him playing for us now...

Boy ran riot against us and given the fact he gets pelters from our fans ive no real beef with him getting it up us.

I'm more offended by the defensive holocaust that allowed him to do so. As folk previously have posted a dariusz type figure would have had him 6 ft up in the air early doors but instead we stood off and admired the youtube tricks he produces.

The difference is we are paying, they are being paid.NO player should goad the supporters it jst ends up causing episodes like what happened in the past!

Well to be honest its banter at the end of the day and I bet any Dundee fan would laugh their asses off if it was one our our players doing that to another support that was giving them dogs abuse

Me too.. No such luck though.

Do you think Irvine would have coped better with him than Dyer did?

Yes in a word.

Irvine coped quite well at times with Cifti running at him and has been in decent/good form of late. I've never been a huge Dyer fan so would have been happier with Irvine and McGinn had they been available

Adblock Detected