Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Championship Winning Players?

Just watching us for the most part of season, have we been harsh shipping some of last years players out so quickly? Guys like Riley (when fit), conroy for as lazy as he was scored a few goals in the spl and Gallagher who around a year ago we were thinking could have been off to Wigan. Has having a lack of players who have actually been around for a while be affecting us?

I'm probably clutching at straws just looking at why we have been so bad recently.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get what you're saying but Conroy's simply not good enough for this level and is fast turning into the boo boy at Raith even though he's chipping in with the odd goal here and there like he did here.

Riley, I'd have kept, but I see many Dundee fans bemoaning our injuries right now and Riley to be honest, wouldn't have done any better in this regard. He's worse than Thomson for injuries.

Gallagher is plying his trade for the team bottom of the Championship and was out for a sizeable spell for falling down his stairs or something like that as well. His head is not in it, and that's a pity as he'd have been a good defender for us to keep. I think he should be concentrating on not allowing his career go down the tubes at this moment in time as he clearly has the ability and could have worked well with either Konrad or McPake!

Potentially right with that, I was never a conroy fan but he was an option. Riley has been one of the better players we've had for past 5 years when fit he was consistently picking up mom every game. If he was fit at start of season as he claims and kept out by guys like Roberts then maybe something Hartley will regret now. I always think watching mcpake that Gallagher would have benefited massively to playing with him.

Adblock Detected