Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Batshit Crazy Dundee Manager Thread

kumnio

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

No.. just someone's interpretation of his speech at the POTY doo.

All a bit premature tbh.

Thank you Boba ... I think ultimately he will do, what he feels is right for himself & the Club.

As I feel he is intelligent enough to reach the right decision, I'm OK whatever he decides :)

I honestly think McCann will take the job if the terms are right not on his behalf

but who can i get rid off and how much do i have to spend. You can buy 2 players 

and work with whats there wont work. He will run like f uck so would i. 

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

No.. just someone's interpretation of his speech at the POTY doo.

All a bit premature tbh.

That's the problem Boba. Since history has begun, it has always been about someone's interpretation of events.

As for being premature, only when I was about 16/17 years old but experience has helped over the years :)

Spoke to him at POTY last night and not sure what to make of how he spoke. I said to him I doubted that we could match what Sky are paying him and he said I wouldn't be so sure about that, could mean talks have already taken place re salary etc?

If its not McCann then there are 2 types of manager we should go for.

The type who knows what the scottish game is all about - my pick would be BILLY REID

Or an inexperienced name in the game someone who can lift the club by being a big precence - my pick would be FABRIZIO RAVANELLI

Either way what ever manager it is, is a risk as there is no sure thing in football.

10 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Nelms & McCann had their cards closely held against their chest. We should know more, by the end of today or tomorrow.  Things will happen fast. 

Yea just hope we get an answer as soon as (im not saying McCann is holding anything up)

Adblock Detected