Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Peaso

GSD

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Seriously?

Let's strengthen the bottom of the league side who have just horsed us.

I only hope this isn't an indication of some more sinister financial problems at the club

If true then it's mental. You would have thought that we could get him on loan to someone in the First Division who would pay around the same percentage of his wage.

Don't think it would indicate financial problems as we've just brought in two players recently. I'd like to think that the quality of the squad can improve over summer and we can cut the budget with getting rid of a lot of Bomber players.

If true then it's mental. You would have thought that we could get him on loan to someone in the First Division who would pay around the same percentage of his wage.

Don't think it would indicate financial problems as we've just brought in two players recently. I'd like to think that the quality of the squad can improve over summer and we can cut the budget with getting rid of a lot of Bomber players.

Just strikes me a bit like the shock loan of Sara to Coventry all those years back which in hindsight spoke volumes.

Can't understand why we would strengthen a rival though, seems exceptionally amateurish

Just strikes me a bit like the shock loan of Sara to Coventry all those years back which in hindsight spoke volumes.

Can't understand why we would strengthen a rival though, seems exceptionally amateurish

If this is true, and I haven't seen it officially anywhere, we've loaned out a striker that hasn't featured much for us this season if at all (old memory's not great). I don't think the club's in any position financially to turn down a loan request for a bit part player, nearest rival or not. If it means we're closer to getting a player into a position that we're short of then all good.

I prefer to look at the positives.

Surely it would be so Hartley could bring in someone he thinks is better than Peaso!

As much as I like him he's 33 now and very injury prone so if we can get someone better in and he goes to St Mirren then so be it we should be looking up not down.

• Like 1

Never actually knew about that deal, was too young to properly appreciate what was going on at the time. All I remember from that period is that we were really good and seemed to hump teams (while not finishing that high) whenever I went to see them and then we went really pish.

Might be the case that they are actually working on a big deal and we really need to do one in one out. I am a bit worried with how big our squad is so I really hope we manage to cut a great deal of it in the summer.

Let's be honest, as much as we love Peaso, we've not got a great deal out of him recently and he is currently a wasted wage unless he gets starts soon. Can't really afford to have players like that hanging about. We also cannot afford to do a deal which could increase the chances of relegation though.

I'd hope we could work out a deal to send him to Hibs or somewhere like that.

Adblock Detected