Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Michael Tidser

Ludo*1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ludo*1, on 09 Jan 2015 - 4:03 PM, said:

Appears the papers have been linking us with him. I reckon he'd be a very astute signing permanently if we got the likes of McBride and Davo off our books.

Probably just be a loan if it did happen though.

A quality player when he was at Morton but I thought he was signing for Ross County?  Sort of player we should be looking at imo?  Any idea on his injury record?  :)

His contract at Rotherham is up at the end of the season so it could work out pretty well with him using his loan period to put himself in the shop window and try to win a deal from us (or anyone who is watching).

Does anyone remember where he can properly play? I know he was used in the middle and out wide on the left but not sure where he favours.

If we can offload McBride who we aren't getting any use out of and replace him with Tidser then that's some good business. Hopefully, Ferry is going through a mini pre-season and we can get him as another option for the last few months. Would be like getting two new creative midfielders.

He's left Rotherham today so I'd imagine he'll sign for his new team very soon.

Who

Morton's star player who was in the team that run Thistle close to promotion. In the summer of that year (when we went down), Rotherham bid £50k for him. Losing him and us taking Peaso and Dyer was a big part in their collapse the next year.

Not done too well in England and only played 13 times for Rotherham in the last year and a half but had a good loan spell at Ross County last year.

Only 24 and doesn't seem to have any major injuries issues which makes a nice change.

County fan on his stint at them last season:

' Aye, good tidy player. Good passer who also has a bit of creativity in him and holds his position well (usually centre mid). Very left-footed, but its a good left foot! Can shoot from distance and take set pieces too. Not a very dynamic player at all, but I rate him and would take him back at County. '

Adblock Detected