Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fantasy Football

Fantasy football  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in doing fantasy football this season?

2. 2. If yes, which would be preferable?

• The official English Premier League game
    • Our own Scottish Premiership game
  3. 3. If interested in playing, would you prefer a paid for game with a prize at the end?

• Yes, £1 entry per person
    • Yes, £5 entry per person
    • No, just make it free to play

1 minute ago, dblair said:

RE players moving clubs after the start of the season. Maybe we could have until the end f the ranger window to replace them if they leave? Once transfer window shuts then nothing should change? 

As things stand if say Scott Sinclair has 100 points then every team with Sinclair gets those 100 points but if every team has Sinclair for only a portion of the season then suddenly it's gets very complicated. If I get 50 entries and I'm overwhelmed with data then the game will turn to shit and people are going to be pissed off. By not having transfers I am confident the game is manageable and come season 2018/19 I'll be in a good position to decide whether transfers are a worthwhile addition.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Hopefully nobody will get nippy about it mate, its just a bit of fun. I'd say if you want to remove the Anderlecht programme from the prizes, that's fair enough, we're all pals on here. :hug:

Cheers Chomp but I think it's important that I stick to every commitment. I'm asking people to donate some of their hard-earned wages to help this site so dropping prizes is not an option. What I might do though is add to the prizes because I have got an awful lot of DFC stuff!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cobra said:

As things stand if say Scott Sinclair has 100 points then every team with Sinclair gets those 100 points but if every team has Sinclair for only a portion of the season then suddenly it's gets very complicated. If I get 50 entries and I'm overwhelmed with data then the game will turn to sh*t and people are going to be p*ssed off. By not having transfers I am confident the game is manageable and come season 2018/19 I'll be in a good position to decide whether transfers are a worthwhile addition.

Wasn't meaning transfers as such mate, just after it had been brought up that players may still move on (ie moult might leave motherwell for Aberdeen)

12 minutes ago, gblue said:

Cobra my team Gdarkblues is

jamie Macdonald

James Tavernier R

Cammy Kerr Dee

Christopher Berra H

Lewis Stevenson Hi

Kenny McLean A

Scott Sinclair C

Scott Allen Dee

Martyn Waghorn R

Kyle Lafferty H

Adam Rooney A

Great stuff gblue. I'm delighted to have you involved. Good luck.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the Dees who've made a financial contribution in the last day or so. You've done your bit to let Dees around the world connect with our team and I think that's a pretty fucking great thing to do.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cobra said:

Lots of teams in now. We're heading towards the 20 mark.

I'm going to keep pushing this thread until the deadline. The more Dees involved the better.

Can you explain how the points system will work Cobra and any other rules ?  Asking for a friend  ;)

Adblock Detected