Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Striker Situation

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

I don't gives f**k if McCann has fallen out with Haber or there is a personality clash. We need Haber back in the side as at this moment in time he is the best we have. McCann surely realises this and must act by getting him in the team if he can't get a replacement signed. 

You are never going to get on with everyone you work with but Haber can no doubt do a job for us and this is Dundee Football club not Neil McCann football club. 

The Peoples Communist Republic of Dundee Football club or do we have a management structure in place ? IF and thats a 'big IF' there has been a falling out we have to take the manager's logic for why he's either playing or not playing a particular player.

Or of course we can thrash around on here just assuming that Neil McCann is a complete phuqnugget who possesses no relative skills or ability and hoodwinked our owners into giving him the gig. Just like the last guy (booo) who managed to hoodwink the owners etc. Even when us stand chimps hear a bit of hot goss (ie PH and GGH) we're still not privy to the whole thing and will chose to believe the version that suits us. Lets just wait and see what happens before getting too emotional.

7 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

The Peoples Communist Republic of Dundee Football club or do we have a management structure in place ? IF and thats a 'big IF' there has been a falling out we have to take the manager's logic for why he's either playing or not playing a particular player.

Or of course we can thrash around on here just assuming that Neil McCann is a complete phuqnugget who possesses no relative skills or ability and hoodwinked our owners into giving him the gig. Just like the last guy (booo) who managed to hoodwink the owners etc. Even when us stand chimps hear a bit of hot goss (ie PH and GGH) we're still not privy to the whole thing and will chose to believe the version that suits us. Lets just wait and see what happens before getting too emotional.

I have to disagree there Chomp. If we have no depth in the squad re strikers, I think Haber has to be part of the squad (unless injured of course), until McCann rectifies this and adds cover. I dont know why Haber is being left out, but until we have other options the team should have the best players available. All in my opinion of course :D

5 hours ago, barkblue said:

I was told yesterday (nothing to back it up with at all, so feel free to dismiss as utter shite) that Haber "missed" his flight back here for pre-season and turned up late, although he did let McCann know.

The doghouse has been beckoning him ever since. Supposedly he's "done" at the club.

Of course, that may just be terrace talk...?

Haber definitely arrived back late after his flight was delayed, he tweeted that himself.

Edit-Sorry, he posted that on Instagram not Twitter.

8 minutes ago, skullduggery said:

I have to disagree there Chomp. If we have no depth in the squad re strikers, I think Haber has to be part of the squad (unless injured of course), until McCann rectifies this and adds cover. I dont know why Haber is being left out, but until we have other options the team should have the best players available. All in my opinion of course :D

Yup, this is the thing, we just don't know what's going on. Haber may well start or make the bench on wednesday, possibly through a lack of options, he's possibly coming back from a niggle, the point is, none of us know but that doesn't stop us speculating and for some, working themselves up over what might or might not come to pass.

This is all very similar to last year-Hartley and Harkins

The end result was we lost our most creative player and struggled all year.

I would hope McCann realises the good of the club comes before personality clashes/PH did not and ultimately it was one of the reasons he lost his job.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected