Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Moves This Week?

Wattie Rojas

27 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Predictions this week (Based on nothing):

IN: 2x players (Midfielder & Striker) 

Out: x3: Gadz, Hateley & the club will announce McPake retiring and taking up the U20's management role. 

I think you may have something there when it comes to McPake. With the money we are getting from Celtic's qualification and it can only be used for youth development etc you could give him a role within that area within our club and that could free up some money for another player.

Just my thoughts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Rusty Dee said:

Agree with your thoughts. An Aucho type of player would benefit Kamara a lot. Felt sorry for him again today with Vincent as his partner. 

Is it just me, Wolters does not look anywhere near to being fit and looks very over weight. He got booked today, in my view because he was too slow to track back and put a legal tackle in. 

I don't want to go on about the striker situation because we all know about that.

Onwards and upwards :)

Don't know what NM seen in Wolters to merit a deal,  I know he's came on from bench most of the time but he seems well off the pace. Can't get anywhere near his man but when he does it usually results in a booking 

7 minutes ago, graydee said:

Don't know what NM seen in Wolters to merit a deal,  I know he's came on from bench most of the time but he seems well off the pace. Can't get anywhere near his man but when he does it usually results in a booking 

Wolters does look a big threat in the Wyscout video that McCann probably watched.

Totally agree Cobra. If NM had watched that video and you would have to  think he did,  he would be like any other  manager and be interested in that type of player. 

NM did say he got good reports about him from his Dutch contacts.

When I saw that video after we signed him I thought we have got a diamond here. Unfortunately, I don't see the same player at Dens that is on that video.

For starters, he looked lightning fast, could go  past a player with ease and deliver a decent ball into the box.

I have watched him from our preseason games to now and don't think he looks fit and has put on a few pounds from that video. 

I really hope he does well but for me he has to put a lot of work in to get close to his abilities on his video.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Hopefully we can get a striker in before Thursday and possibly aucho to add some steel to our midfield.

Hopefully on the way out are some of julen, Vincent, Ohara, hateley and Williams either permanently or on loan. Spence maybe too. Julen and spence to give them games. The rest coz we wouldn't miss them.

Wolters has been poor too but will hopefully improve.

Aucho and the Aussie striker are gone mate, not up to standard and neither will be signing Wattie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Bee said:

Aucho and the Aussie striker are gone mate, not up to standard and neither will be signing Wattie.

Where did you hear about Aucho bud?

Last I heard he had impressed and was on international duty in Africa with no decision made.

Adblock Detected