Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Moves This Week?

Wattie Rojas

11 minutes ago, Derrygunner said:

Honestly would take him in a second.. maybe I'm just remembering him from our days in the first division but he always scored against us for queen of the south and I always wanted him at dens around that time.. maybe getting on a bit now and not played at premiership level but did at championship level England with Swansea? 

A natural goalscorer who can maybe be that poacher fox in the box we're screaming out for given the service..

Had a dozen or so games at Swansea after getting them promoted to the Premiership. Think he was in three or four promotion winning squads from the English second tier.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Had a dozen or so games at Swansea after getting them promoted to the Premiership. Think he was in three or four promotion winning squads from the English second tier.

Swansea, Crystal Palace, Blackpool and part of the Brighton resurgence?

Stephen Dobbie signed for Queens as he's been there before and they allow him to train about twice a week and spend the rest of his life in Blackpool where he doesn't want to uproot his family from. 

Can't say I expect this to be anything other than a silly rumour seeing as he scored a couple (hat trick?) at the weekend.

30 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

Where's this rumour come from btw?

He was mentioned at the week-end as being the best striker in Scotland outwith the top league, then the rumours started. Unless he's a mate of McCann I cant see it happening. We've got a striker from OYS Sports Management ( Kamara & Deacon's agents) coming in on trial though.

16 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

He was mentioned at the week-end as being the best striker in Scotland outwith the top league, then the rumours started. Unless he's a mate of McCann I cant see it happening. We've got a striker from OYS Sports Management ( Kamara & Deacon's agents) coming in on trial though.

How do you know about the striker from OYS? hope he's half decent

Adblock Detected