Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Rangers 4 - 1 Dundee (Away, 9th Sept2017)

TheDarkBlues

Just now, JimM said:

Isolated today and in my opinion got taken to the cleaners.

Same for Holt.

Rangers were passing the ball up the wings and walking into our box.

The backs were exposed- the first line of defence. No support from other wide players.

Basic stuff that needs sorted before we go any further.

Totally agree. Which is why I'm slightly worried about next week with o'halloran in form and being player of the month.  

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, islaydarkblue said:

Although I am disappointed by today's result life goes on especially after I spent 24 hours this week in an induced coma in the intensive care unit of the RAH Paisley thanks to suffering anaphylactic shock on the operating table due to my reaction to drug(s) for a routine prostate operation.

Best wishes for a quick return to form Islay

8 hours ago, Spiritof62 said:

I doubt if many teams in this league would pass up the chance of signing Scot Allan.

He needs to be playing in areas where he can hurt teams, not out wide left.

Got to agree with this,  he is the kind of guy you could build a team round and drill the team. Saying that..... I don't think he's settled into the squad yet, not just because he can see passes that others cant but basically others aren't used to what he's doing and creating. We've maybe left it a bit late now but if he was to sign on full time then I'd be thinking its a sound 'medium term' plan.

24 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

I doubt if many teams in this league would pass up the chance of signing Scot Allan.

He needs to be playing in areas where he can hurt teams, not out wide left.

Well, there's a fair chance that if most of the other teams in the league wanted him, then they'd have had as good, if not a better chance of getting him.

Flashes of brilliance surrounded by the sort of stuff Mark Fotheringham used to get lambasted for.Personally I'm far from convinced. Bags of talent, too often it has little impact on the game. 

Adblock Detected