Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Orange Ball

Ivan Drago

With the lack of an orange ball at Ibrox I'm trying to remember how many Dee games have had one.

I remember a game v Hamilton circa 96, a 3-0 lunchtime loss to Tic and the abandoned Hibs game. Think we might have had one in a lunch time game v Rangers too (the Sara 2 pen misses?)

Any others I am forgetting?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know why Madden is getting stick for this tbh.

He has went to officiate at a modern stadium with undersoil heating (that he didn't know was switched off) and the main danger areas have been cleared (6 yard box was completely fine which makes me question why the other parts couldn't be clear).

With the snow fall coming quite late and the Rangers groundstaff insisting things would be fine, it would not be possible to make an early call off. It would be in the last maybe half an hour before kick off that it could have been made and by then, you've got thousands coming through so the pressure is on to give it a go for the sake of them and the TV cameras.

Adblock Detected