Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Dundee

TheDarkBlues

Dundee headed to Rugby Park hoping to capitalise on the win against St Johnstone last week.

Dundee had the dream start in the 4th minute when El Bahktaoui slams the ball into the net from 6yards after McDonald first saved Leitch-Smith.

Kilmarnock equalised in the 64th minute when Boyd heads back a corner across the goal and Greer fires home into the back of Bain's net.

Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Dundee

Attendance: 3452

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Happy with a point. I know others will see this as 2 dropped points against a struggling team but at the moment I'm happy for our confidence to grow by simply not getting beat. 

I just wish we could learn to keep a clean sheet. It's actually beginning to get on my nerves that we go into each game needing to score at least 2 to win. 

Progress is being made though. 

1 minute ago, barkblue said:

Good to see DCT always pulling in the positive for Dundee FC... They could have gone with important away point gained. Or Dee go unbeaten in two league games, but no...

That's an odd spin for a newspaper to put on our first away point of the season. Celtic drawing at Killie can be called dropped points but it's a decent point for us.

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

That's an odd spin for a newspaper to put on our first away point of the season. Celtic drawing at Killie can be called dropped points but it's a decent point for us.

To compound that, the BBC have just put up a table on their BBC 1 lad's chat show with us and Ross Co and 4 points each. Fuck's sake, a win and 2 draws = 5 points. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

2 minutes ago, dodgy_dundee said:

How many chances did we have on goal apart from the goal? Bain kept us in it the 1st half.

According to the BBC (cough...)

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 17.08.26.png

Adblock Detected