Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The White Cafu

Cobra

The so-called best defence in world football finally conceded after 11 hours of football and it was that man Gary Irvine who ended their run. It was some strike it was as well. Three goals in five now for the White Cafu. What a season this guy is having.

O2c76hx.jpg

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm starting to feel a wee bit ashamed/embarrassed of how little I thought of this man as a person and player, a couple of seasons ago .     but this season, and especially leading up to today's game, he is turng out to be my hero.   The man is on fire. And obviously has developed a taste for scoring.

I'm starting to feel a wee bit ashamed/embarrassed of how little I thought of this man as a person and player, a couple of seasons ago .     but this season, and especially leading up to today's game, he is turng out to be my hero.   The man is on fire. And obviously has developed a taste for scoring.

Just in from the game mate, I said to my mate when Irvine scored "This time last year everyone in this stand would have wanted rid of him". It shows how things can change, he's got to be one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment, shaping up to be a Dundee 'ledge'.

Never got the criticism of Gary Irvine.He had a particularly bad game last  time round in the top league when he flogged 2 goals at the Coxy end,cannae mind against who,Motherwell maybe?.Apart from that there's been a lot worse at Dens.Allways gives his all IMO & will play out of position & with an injury with the minimum of fuss.Deserves a lot better than he's had from our fans.

Adblock Detected