Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Harris And Gadzhalov...

Pablothedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yes. Coped well under a lot of pressure and rarely gives the ball away. Looks to find a man whether with the ball at feet or in the air instead of aimlessly launching the ball up the park.

I thought he did all the 'basics' right, I would guess he's still integrating into the team and it says a lot that I never really worried about him, I sort of took it for granted that he would do just fine. He seemed to fit in well, I don't want to jinx him but I think he could be a real find for us.

Gadzilla has the makings of a good player so far and if he continues to show something that keeps him on, he'll get a full pre-season with the team under his belt that could make all the difference.

Not meaning to criticise our defence but I think we really do rely on McPake quite a lot. We know he's got limitations and that and he hasn't performed against United but he's a proper leader to have on the park and his intelligence and aerial ability isn't  matched by any of our other defenders. He should obviously have to fight his way back in but I just feel that we're a lot better at the back with him.

There might be some tough decisions to make about the defence in pre-season though.

Yes. Coped well under a lot of pressure and rarely gives the ball away. Looks to find a man whether with the ball at feet or in the air instead of aimlessly launching the ball up the park.

Agreed Pablo.  Obvious choice of partner would be Konrad.   Two CD's who can play out of defence?  Would like to see it.

Adblock Detected