Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Tanks Contribution

cookie

The tanks contribution today, and in recent games as a sub, has surely put to bed the question about who  should be leading the line . IMO he will surely score more goals but in the meantime he is proving a far more effective player than Clarkson. His harrying and chasing has added a dimension to our play which did not exist  when he was not playing.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The tanks contribution today, and in recent games as a sub, has surely put to bed the question about who  should be leading the line . IMO he will surely score more goals but in the meantime he is proving a far more effective player than Clarkson. His harrying and chasing has added a dimension to our play which did not exist  when he was not playing.

He's a pain in the ar** and he will score goals.

Hoping that performance will calm down some of his boo boys. Deserves to start on Wednesday IMO (as does every player who started). 

I think we have to remember that a few players have been brought in and out of our team constantly without the chance to settle. He's suffered the most from that as his heads went down quite early on and he's had to come on in pressure situations and people actually know who he is so that probably gets to him.

His record indicates that he won't score goals. Clarkson already has 8 this season. Absolute no brainer.

The game yesterday suited a runner up front and he did it very well. Coming into decent form but Clarkson is the automatic first choice every time.

Good to see Tankulic playing well though.

He needs to produce the level of performance he showed yesterday on a consistent basis, so the next few games are vital. In addition he also needs to start scoring. At our level we need the strikers to both be hitting double figures for a season and as good as he played yesterday he never looked like scoring. Big couple of months ahead for him but if he puts in the effort of yesterday and that level of performance I'm hopefull the goals will come.

If Tankulic puts in the type of performance he did yesterday & we score 3 goals,without him scoring,I'll be happy.I agree strikers are judged on goals though.

It is a team game though, if we are scoring 3 and he's not scoring I can live with that if he's doing everything else required, nice wee flick on yesterday being an example of his contribution, I don't see him as an out and out striker myself, more the no. 10 role. Heskey always got pelters for his lack of goals but I thought he did a great job for England.  :ph34r:

He's a really talented player as he showed with that sublime flick yesterday but I think we're kidding ourselves on if we think he's going to become a regular goalscorer. He doesn't get in great positions to score very often and when he does he seems to lack the composure to bury chances, as we saw against Raith and Ross County.

Adblock Detected