Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Offside Twice!

McDee

Aberdeens third goal was actually offside twice. First as it's crossed in and again as it's headed on. Ridiculous the linesman 'missed' this and it's cost us a great victory. He was actually miles behind play the whole game. Hopeless Chunt.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many said that at the time. Taped the game on Alba last night and used the pause button to check although clear to me at the time.

TV again shows our overpaid officials making bad decisions that cost the under dogs !

Should we ask a parent from each team to ref alternative halves as the under 9's etc used to do ?

Probably get more right than the £840.00 a week guys!!!

Have to agree. Never looked in any doubt. OK, I'm watching it on the TV, but I didn't need to pause it, or rewind it. Offside, all the way.

To hear Pat Bonnar (who the hell thinks that guy knows enough about the game to talk about it?????) suggesting the linesman wouldn't want to put his flag up and upset the Aberdeen support that late in the game, as some sort of explanation for the decision is simply depressing.

Whether these guys are paid too much or not (they are), the are expected to make the right decisions because they are the right decisions, not because they were the easy decisions to make.

All that said, I feared the worst when Hartley decided to go ultra defensive. Invite a good side onto you and you're asking for trouble.

Bonner had a big problem with the last-minute goal that cost Ross County but made light of the mistake that cost Dundee. Strange comments from him.

All his comments are strange. Amazing how guys who spent all their lives around football can have very little of value to say about it.

Agree it was probably offside.Thought we invited them on to us though & the decision to expect Harkins to chase and harry their backline on his own backfired.Bain was rooted to his line when the cross came in as well and I felt he could've got a touch.

Soft pen & offside goal but we really should've defended a 2 goal lead better & not had to leave the game with another bad luck tale.

Have to agree. Never looked in any doubt. OK, I'm watching it on the TV, but I didn't need to pause it, or rewind it. Offside, all the way.

To hear Pat Bonnar (who the hell thinks that guy knows enough about the game to talk about it?????) suggesting the linesman wouldn't want to put his flag up and upset the Aberdeen support that late in the game, as some sort of explanation for the decision is simply depressing.

Whether these guys are paid too much or not (they are), the are expected to make the right decisions because they are the right decisions, not because they were the easy decisions to make.

All that said, I feared the worst when Hartley decided to go ultra defensive. Invite a good side onto you and you're asking for trouble.

Agree offside pretty clearly. Noticed the first offside at the game and the second flick on looks offside too. As for Bonnar he is only spouting the usual nonsense from Old Firm types. It would probably not have been flagged offside at Parkhead or Ibroke for the reasons that he says though!!

Adblock Detected