Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

They Just Cannae Help Themselves!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY! Hud on a minute! Away and have a look at the next topic below this. Hmmmmm Entitled "dabbies game" started by.............. :o

He who casts the first stone........... ;)

That topic was actually commending them though,rather than having a dig for dig's sake mate.

I was'nae being a smart @rse just don't get our need to have a dig at them sometimes.I'd love our club to be in their position.

That topic was actually commending them though,rather than having a dig for dig's sake mate.

I was'nae being a smart @rse just don't get our need to have a dig at them sometimes.I'd love our club to be in their position.

Wasnt having a dig, they dig themselves enough holes! Just simply posting the link on the first page of online tully!

Ah so its ok to post a topic about them in "None dee football chat" if your commending them. Got it! Cheers! 

As long as there are no DABS on the board, I don;t give a flying one what people post about regarding them.

Mocking in this manner is quite a bit different to trawling through their forums to "see what they are saying about us!"

I must admit I've never understood that!  :-)

I couldnt agree more JC! Christ almighty, im beggining to lose it here after talking to a reverend then the LORD himself pops up to tell it how it is!  ;)

As I said above lads no knocking anybody just don't understand it.the.Joe's post probably better sums up my feelings on the Utd posts thing.

Fair doos mate. Can honestly say I couldn't care less about them, but enjoy a wee chuckle now and again.

Adblock Detected