Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Kallum Higginbotham

Sebastiano Nela

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe he's that much better than what we have, so for me i'd wait till the summer as there could be better options available.

Really? I imagine he'd be a brilliant signing for a top 6 side. He's tricky, relatively fast and he scores goals. Agree that we should hold off until the summer for some players but if we get the opportunity to get him then we should go for it.

Really? I imagine he'd be a brilliant signing for a top 6 side. He's tricky, relatively fast and he scores goals. Agree that we should hold off until the summer for some players but if we get the opportunity to get him then we should go for it.

According to Wiki he has scored 27 goals in 229 games mate. Hardly a goal machine, although he is more of a winger isnt he? 

According to Wiki he has scored 27 goals in 229 games mate. Hardly a goal machine, although he is more of a winger isnt he? 

Meant to highlight his assists more. Last season he had 8 goals in 39 with 13 assists. In those games, Partick scored 49 goals which means he was directly involved in around 43% of them (not including other times where he may have stretched a defence which led to a goal). Can't find this seasons full stats but he has been one of their only threats.

But yeah he's primarily a winger and isn't played inside.

What wingers do we have on the books? Harris - Only on loan but Higginbotham is currently a step up; Boyle - Fails to chip in with goals or assists regularly and his only contribution seems to be in winning fouls and getting players booked; Roberts - Who?

Don't really see who will be available who would be better. I imagine he'll end up at someone like United though. 

Meant to highlight his assists more. Last season he had 8 goals in 39 with 13 assists. In those games, Partick scored 49 goals which means he was directly involved in around 43% of them (not including other times where he may have stretched a defence which led to a goal). Can't find this seasons full stats but he has been one of their only threats.

But yeah he's primarily a winger and isn't played inside.

What wingers do we have on the books? Harris - Only on loan but Higginbotham is currently a step up; Boyle - Fails to chip in with goals or assists regularly and his only contribution seems to be in winning fouls and getting players booked; Roberts - Who?

Don't really see who will be available who would be better. I imagine he'll end up at someone like United though. 

What wingers 

And here was me thinking that Cobra was the STATTO!  :)

Great info mate. 13 assists is a VERY good return. Time will tell I guess, if he's in high demand then I expect him to sign a pre-contract sooner rather than later if he has rejected a contract from Thistle.

Not sure about your last comment "what wingers"? I never said we had any  :wacko:  Could do with some width though, as apart from Harris and Stewart right now Im struggling to think who could play either side? *I know we still have Roberts  :mellow:

And here was me thinking that Cobra was the STATTO!  :)

Great info mate. 13 assists is a VERY good return. Time will tell I guess, if he's in high demand then I expect him to sign a pre-contract sooner rather than later if he has rejected a contract from Thistle.

Not sure about your last comment "what wingers"? I never said we had any  :wacko:  Could do with some width though, as apart from Harris and Stewart right now Im struggling to think who could play either side? *I know we still have Roberts  :mellow:

Apologies, didn't mean to direct the last part specifically to you. Was just trying to use the comparison as a general point that I believe he'd improve our squad.

Adblock Detected