The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Gedee

'if You Work At Football, Why Are You Never Playing?' (James Mc Pake's Daughter)

Rate this topic

Guys a class act. In a kind of morbid way (not wishing the injury on him!), one of the good things we've seen recently is him being quite close to Meekings and Wighton. It must be pretty depressing for this stuff to happen to players and someone like Wighton might worry about their future at the club and fear that the end is near for them, McPake is a guy who gives his all and has shown before in his career that he can get back through all these setbacks and I think the younger players seeing that could be what sends them in the right direction.

I don't know how much influence he's had but he's pretty tight with McGowan -that might have been a big factor in his, other sort of, rehabilitation too.

• Like 4

Whatever the future ahead for James is, there is so much in that heart-felt feature to like. Oh how I wish him & his family well :wub:

DFC has shown him unlimited support & loyalty & all the way through that feature, his appreciation & own loyalty shines through.

He's definitely my kind o' guy & it would be great to see him in some kind of role with our Club...if his coaching side develops :happyyes:

Great read. What a guy! Really hope we are in a position come the end of the season to allow him to put his boots on and play again, he definitely deserves it. 

• Like 1