Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Clean Sheet

dblair

A very hard fought win the night in what was a scrappy game which has very little flow to it.

Huge plus for me is the clean sheet, especially considering we had ANOTHER 2 changes to the back 4 tonight. My live feed died and so missed Mcpake going off, was it an injury? Couldn't see any other reason for it.

Chuffed tonight. DDYB!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McPake went off with an injury. Looked like he was feeling his back but I think he might have went down hard on an ankle, possibly as result of the assault that wasn't even judged as a free kick.

Was it no his ribs that kept him out at the weekend? Maybe taken another knock. Hope it's not serious as I think his leadership and communication is vital for us.

I didn't see that coming at all. A really solid defensive performance, a clean sheet and comfortable last 10 minutes as we saw it out.

The entire team looked determined not to give away sloppy goals which was refreshing to see.

Delighted with the win but don't know if I would go as far as saying it was a solid defensive performance Cobra.

Frankly, we were all over the shop at the back at times. A much better team would have (and already have) scored a couple of goals against us tonight. Bain kept us in the match more than once as well...

Adblock Detected