The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
offshoredee

The Whole Bain Situation

Rate this topic

I’ve heard he told Islay that Dee Promotions Lottery only has 300 members, causing unrepairable damage to the Club.

• Like 1
  • Wowzer 1
  • Funny 7

33 minutes ago, Deetection said:

I’ve heard he told Islay that Dee Promotions Lottery only has 300 members, causing unrepairable damage to the Club.

If Islay has indeed ID'd Bain as the source of the Dee Promotions Lottery miscommunication then the club had no option but to act.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cobra said:

If Islay has indeed ID'd Bain as the source of the Dee Promotions Lottery miscommunication then the club had no option but to act.

'Lotterygate' has got to be up there with The Profumo Affair and Watergate in terms of shock value. Scandalous. :sadno:

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

But is it true and the others are lies?

I doubt if we'll ever know....unless Bain spills the beans on social media after he leaves.

9 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

I doubt if we'll ever know....unless Bain spills the beans on social media after he leaves.

Well he may finger Douglas re lottery numbers out of spite. Ah hem

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Brings new meaning to Andy Goram's 'smell the glove'.:lol2:

I heard that Bain was an immature twat who acted like a child in front of his team mates and manager during a game of football and, irrespective of his ability (3rd best in Europe if you don't believe the anti-armchair brigade) deserved to be punted for being an unprofessional twat. 

but I heard that from Neil Lennon who apparently didn't win the Dee Lottery so my source can't be proven (so don't bother asking Binhonker aka Proof Police). 

aaaah. Think I might change my ELB photo after that...

I also heard that Bain is probably starting on Saturday as Parish is injured...

5 hours ago, WoodStein said:

That's a good & original one to add to Offshoredee's list, Wattie :)

Chinese whispers mate!

37 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

I heard that Bain was an immature tw*t who acted like a child in front of his team mates and manager during a game of football and, irrespective of his ability (3rd best in Europe if you don't believe the anti-armchair brigade) deserved to be punted for being an unprofessional tw*t. 

but I heard that from Neil Lennon who apparently didn't win the Dee Lottery so my source can't be proven (so don't bother asking Binhonker aka Proof Police). 

aaaah. Think I might change my ELB photo after that...

I also heard that Bain is probably starting on Saturday as Parish is injured...

You have great hearing  ELB:D YOur's aye, BinhoNker--- chortle , chortle-- I have my bloodhounds out sniffing through the office bins at Dens is search of PROOF  of anything hitherto unproven, unverified ,unsubstantiated or any other auld P*** .;)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, binhoker said:

You have great hearing  ELB:D YOur's aye, BinhoNker--- chortle , chortle-- I have my bloodhoundS out sniffing through the office bins at Dens is search of PROOF  of anything hitherto unproven, unverified ,unsubstantIated or any other auld P*** .;)

Crap. Can't believe I spelt your name wrong! My mumn brought me up better than that! 

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Crap. Can't believe I spelt your name wrong! My mumn brought me up better than that! 

No she diddint .:D

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

I did the same thing last week Binhonker has a ring to it anyway.

18 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I did the same thing last week Binhonker has a ring to it anyway.

Binhonker...I like it

anyway, aside from my spelling mistakes why has nobody questioned my truth about Bain starting on Saturday??? 

39 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Binhonker...I like it

anyway, aside from my spelling mistakes why has nobody questioned my truth about Bain starting on Saturday??? 

Honker it is then...Howker. ....naw Hoker...naw.

.Honker is  much more like the minger what I am.:D

2 hours ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Binhonker...I like it

....because nobody's questioning anything about Bain now?

other than the 'Bain statgate' debaters, that is :)  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

i heard he’d texted si Murray the Dundee team before we played hibs and Lennon told nm

I've heard this from someone very affiliated with the club.

I'm not joking.

2 hours ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Binhonker...I like it

Come 3 p.m. Saturday  we will know who is playing if it isn't postponed due to bad weather or a plague of  moles digging up the pitch .Bain might start  and let in three or four penalties and the Dee win 9-4 .Tis the uncertainty which makes it so pleasant to and can cause the early release of the anti diuretic hormone with associated urgency of micturition  .On that note I will go off to bed to dream of Lucy Verasamy and Dingwall haggis pehs..g'night frae Binhonker the smelly one 

7 minutes ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

I've heard this from someone very affiliated with the club.

I'm not joking.

Yep that story is one that appears to be more than just a rumour.

7 hours ago, Deetection said:

To put the record straight. I have never spoken to Scott Bain in my life. I have apologised for my mistake. Now it is time for Scott Bain to do likewise to his manager Neil McCann and accept his punishment with good grace.

6 hours ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

You may well joke about Scott Bain being involved in the Dee Lottery but in the17th November 2017 draw Mr J  McPake won one of the ten exclusive Dundee FC prizes.