Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Clarkson

deefly78

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a striker, not a midfielder. Don't know what the hell Hartley was thinking there. Just put Clarkson up front and pull Tankulic back.

Some utter sh**e getting shouted by boys about Clarkson tonight. Good penalty box striker, he'll score a few for us once Hartley gets the formation sorted.

Boo boys need a boo boy. Harkins was spared it tonight but no doubt he'll be getting pelters soon again for not chasing dead balls like a headless chicken.

Harkins wasn't spared it from the main stand where I was.  Have come to the conclusion that these players will just get it just because they are who they are.  There are boys out there that will go up to Dens every fortnight to shout at Harkins or whoever their pet dislike may be.

Clarkson looks an unfit mess to me at the moment.

When he first came into the team he was putting himself about and good at holding up the ball as well as contributing goals.

Now he looks slow, laboured and falls over and moans a lot more than he holds it up.

He has contributed very little recently and is not deserving of a place in our side.

A good penalty box player he may be but unfortunately we are far from being good enough to carry players who are only effective in the 18 yard box.

His lack of effort on a couple of occasions tonight when the ball was there to be won was shocking. He seems more concerned with moaning at the ref at times.

He's a striker, not a midfielder. Don't know what the hell Hartley was thinking there. Just put Clarkson up front and pull Tankulic back.

Some utter sh**e getting shouted by boys about Clarkson tonight. Good penalty box striker, he'll score a few for us once Hartley gets the formation sorted.

Boo boys need a boo boy. Harkins was spared it tonight but no doubt he'll be getting pelters soon again for not chasing dead balls like a headless chicken.

He wasn't playing a midfield role, we changed formation to a 442 with Clarkson and the Tank upfront.

He's scored some great goals on his run but I wouldn't give him a new contract. If we play Harkins then we need a more mobile player up front. Both can be passengers at times so it's one OR the other for me and Harkins wins every time.

Wighton will be much closer to a regular start next season and Hartley is looking for a striker.

Seems strange to not offer a deal for a guy who equalled the consecutive goals record but there you go.

Clarkson was truly abysmal when he came on tonight. No wonder Bristol fans (Of both clubs) weren't fans of his considering he'd played there for both teams.

Part of the reason he was abysmal is because of the ridiculous and baffling decision to play him deep. Square pegs ffs!!

Personally I judge strikers on goals and for that reason Clarkson would be in my team every week. I know others look at other things but for me if you have a number 9 that puts the ball in the net when he gets a chance then you find a way to play him. He's never gonna skin half the team or work the channels superbly but he's scored 8&8. We'll wait til 2018 for Tank to hit 8 goals.

Adblock Detected