Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Bain

Smiffy1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He's one of the most confident 'keepers I've ever seen at Dens. If he is thinking of coming for a ball, he rarely hesitates and he's out there in a flash.

Think we'll see a couple of ###### ups from his over confidence but it'll be worth it to just see him grow from them.

EDIT: He seems very much like a United sort of signing.

He's one of the most confident 'keepers I've ever seen at Dens. If he is thinking of coming for a ball, he rarely hesitates and he's out there in a flash.

Think we'll see a couple of ###### ups from his over confidence but it'll be worth it to just see him grow from them.

Harry to my knowledge he's never set fire to the curtains or got a bit touchy feely with the female staff so not like a United signing at all :-)

Way disappointed he never came for Shay Logan's lofted ball across our goal on Saturday for their equaliser.It was in the air for an age & any touch from our keeper would've cleared the immediate danger & won the points.

Adblock Detected