Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Prematch St Mirren Vs. Dundee (24/012/2015)

TheDarkBlues

The Dee are being hosted by 'The Buddies' this weekend at St. Mirren Park down in Paisley. Last time the two meet was at the tail end of last New Year and the Buddies came out top 3-1 winners. Hopefully we can seek some revenge for that game and come away with 3 points.

Game Details:
Competition: SPFL League game.
Venue: St. Mirren Park
Date: Saturday, 24 Jan 2015
Kick Off: 15:00 (3:00 pm)

Ticket Prices:
Adult: £20.00 (Between 18 and 64)
Child: £10.00 (18 years and under)
Child: £5.00 (12 years and under)
Senior/OAP: £10.00 (Over 65)
Wheelchair User: £10#
Carer: FREE

# – The ‘Wheelchair user’ ticket is only available to purchase directly from the Ticket Office, it is not available on the Online Ticket Shop.

Away fans cannot buy tickets online for the St Mirren game.

How to get to St. Mirren Park by car. (Blame Google not me lol)

How to get to St. Mirren Park by Train (Again Blame Google not me)

Game Stats

Dundee have not lost for the last four games and scoring 9 goals in the process, however we have conceded 5 in the last 3 matches as well. Our last win was against Kilmarnock at Dens park and the result was 1 - 0.

St Mirren have won once in their 3 games, drew once and lost once. The have scored 3 times and conceded 4 in those matches.

Last 6 League encounters with The Buddies:

SP: Sat 27/12/2014  Dundee  1 - 3  St. Mirren

SP: Sat 23/08/2014  St. Mirren  0 - 1  Dundee

SP: Sat 20/04/2014  St. Mirren  1 - 2 Dundee

SP: Wed 06/03/2013  Dundee  2 - 1  St. Mirren

SP: Sat 24/11/2012  St. Mirren  3 - 1  Dundee

SP: Sat 11/08/2013  Dundee  0 - 2  St. Mirren 

Last 2 cup encounters:

SC Sat 05/09/2000 St. Mirren  3 - 0  Dundee

SFAC Sun 25/01/1998  Dundee  4 - 2  St. Mirren

Head To Head At St. Mirren:

Games:

St Mirren: 51

Dundee: 28

Draws: 24

Goals:

St. Mirren: 195

Dundee: 127

Head To Head Overall:

Games:

Dundee: 86

St Mirren: 77

Draws: 42

Goals:

Dundee: 334

St. Mirren: 319

Highest Scores:

St Mirren 10 - 3 Dundee (1983)

Dundee 9 - 2 St Mirren (1963)

League Standing:

St Mirren are currently sitting in 11th position.

Home record Won: 0 Drawn: 2 Lost: 10 Goals F: 5 Goals A: 19

Current:  Played: 23, Won: 4, Drawn: 3, Lost: 16, Goals F: 18, Goals A: 39, Goal Dif: -21 Points: 15

Last Home win was:
St Mirren haven't won at home this season.

St Mirren last 2 wins:
SP: 17/01/2015  Ross County 1-2 St Mirren
SP: 27/12/2014  Dundee 1-3 St Mirren

St Mirren last two lost games:
SP: 10/01/2015 St Mirren 0-2 Aberdeen
SP: 04/01/2015 Inverness CT 1-0 St Mirren

Interesting facts.

St Mirren won their first and ever only win this season against Dundee, back in 27 Dec 2014.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Got my tickets today.

Hopefully Aberdeen can beat St Johnstone tomorrow, leaving us with the chance to go 6th. I would settle for a point right now though, whatever the circumstances.

I'd play:

Bain

McGinn   Godzilla    McPake/Davo        Irvine

Thomson  McAllister

McGowan       Harkins          Stewart

Tankulic

Close to our strongest 11 i'd say. I would like to see Ferry instead of McAlliste, but he can't be dropped at the moment. 

Harris had a poor game yesterday, but has been good since he arrived. Think he'd be good to bring on in the second half in this one. I'm not a fan of Davo at the back (or anywhere tbh) but i suppose he can't be dropped either after the last couple of games.

Killies last 2 wins: SP: 17/01/2015  Ross County 1-2 St Mirren SP: 27/12/2014  Dundee 1-3 St Mirren   Killies last two lost games: SP: 10/01/2015 St Mirren 0-2 Aberdeen SP: 04/01/2015 Inverness CT 1-0 St Mirren

Sorry for being a pwick!  :P

* Absolutley fantastic pre-match summary though mate, hats off to you.

Got my tickets today.

Hopefully Aberdeen can beat St Johnstone tomorrow, leaving us with the chance to go 6th. I would settle for a point right now though, whatever the circumstances.

I'd play:

Bain

McGinn   Godzilla    McPake/Davo        Irvine

Thomson  McAllister

McGowan       Harkins          Stewart

Tankulic

Close to our strongest 11 i'd say. I would like to see Ferry instead of McAlliste, but he can't be dropped at the moment. 

Harris had a poor game yesterday, but has been good since he arrived. Think he'd be good to bring on in the second half in this one. I'm not a fan of Davo at the back (or anywhere tbh) but i suppose he can't be dropped either after the last couple of games.

I've noticed that your line ups seem to be consistently sensible. Only thing I'm not totally convinced on is that I've not seen anything of Ferry to suggest he'd be better than McAllister and ahead of him in an ideal 11 but I'm happy for him to prove me wrong in the next few months.

I've noticed that your line ups seem to be consistently sensible. Only thing I'm not totally convinced on is that I've not seen anything of Ferry to suggest he'd be better than McAllister and ahead of him in an ideal 11 but I'm happy for him to prove me wrong in the next few months.

More in expectation that he'll come good, rather than anything he has previously shown this season. 

Was feeling positive before both the Aberdeen and Killie games.. Afraid to say that I'm not so sure about tomorrow. I'll be heading through to the Subbuteo stadium but I've got a horrible feeling that we're going to be complacent and they will be fighting harder for the win.

Obviously I hope I'm way off the mark but I'm really not sure about us bringing home three points tomorrow :-/

Adblock Detected