Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts V Dundee

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The best spell of Allan's career came at Easter Road so it might be a smart move to play him in Edinburgh tonight. He'll no doubt be well up for putting Hearts to the sword like he did Rangers.

Hopefully Deacon can build on his lively performance against Aberdeen by causing the Hearts keeper some problems.

15 minutes ago, Bobby123 said:

While a draw or a win is achievable I am afraid I can't see it.

4 points away all season-can we win 2 away games in a row-can someone advise when we last achieved that.

If we do win I will be pleasantly surprised but we need to break the mindset that most of the team have-go one behind-game over- they give up.

Need a leader on the pitch.

Eh? We're a better team. Not bothered about them. I refuse to leave with anything less than a draw. Expect to dominate for large spells. 

6 minutes ago, Barrs said:

Looking like this, well thats my take on it, quite defensive, especially with our one goal threat being played as a wing back.

Parish

Waddell Hendry Meekings

O'Hara McGowan Kamara Jon

Deacon Allan

Moussa

Might be Deacon & O'Hara swapping roles? O'Hara's certainly the more defence-minded & capable defender of the two though....but Deacon's not looked too mobile recently.

I wanted el bak on for this one - just had a feeling he will score. Allan may well be the man to unlock them. I bloody hope so. Also hope I make it as train just left burntisland. Should do. Big physical defence probably shrewd move from McCann. Spoke to hearts fan last week who said they badly need a left back and were looking at our jon. Interesting to see if we attack more down their right side. Mon Dundee. 

Adblock Detected