Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 3 - 0 Partick Thistle (16 Dec 2017)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I take it all back what I posted on this forum about Moussa. Reading the text report on the club website Moussa seemed to play well and converted both penalties.

What a difference it makes when we win especially a 3-0 win instead of us hanging on at the end of the game to a 1-0 scoreline.

Hopefully today’s win will give the players the confidence to win next week at Motherwell.

Gotta say, but today is the first time that I thought Moussa was actually a footballer. He might not score many goals but by god his work rate, passing, strength and forward thinking were well above players most around him.

If this is the real Moussa, then I hope to god he turns up like that every week and has the crowd singing his name!

Credit where credit due!

Adblock Detected