Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

January Window

Spiritof62

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I definitely wouldn't want Spence out.

I'd say out:

Gadz

Julen

Vincent

Low

Wolters (I get the feeling it's already been done)

Haber

Bain

Holt (If Aurtenexte is retained)

O'Dea

In:

'Keeper

Striker

Winger

Defensive utility player (ideally someone with a bit of experience who can plug gaps and maybe challenge both full backs but also play inside).

19 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I'd say out:

Gadz

Julen

Vincent

Low

Haber

Bain

O'Dea

In:

'Keeper

Striker

Winger

Defensive utility player (ideally someone with a bit of experience who can plug gaps and maybe challenge both full backs but also play inside).

I think we need Holt as back up for Jon, apart from that I can't fault your thinking.

6 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

I think we need Holt as back up for Jon, apart from that I can't fault your thinking.

Agree on Holt if we can keep Jon . .  Would loan out Spence  as I feel that  he has more to come and would benefit from more experience elsewhere- maybe loan out Gadz also . Would bin El Bak and Moussa also . Would surely be better to   patch things up with Bain  and keep him than go for another keeper .  WINGER AND STRIKER....YES !.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Rosco said:

100% need more outgoings that I comings. I'd imagine our wage bill is pretty heavy at the minute which needs to be dealt with. Too many players sitting in the stands happy as Larry getting paid handsomely. 

Any ideas on how to get rid of players still on contracts please ? Serious question, and yes I agree with  that we need rid of more then we need to take in .

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

I'd say out:

Gadz

Julen

Vincent

Low

Haber

Bain

O'Dea

In:

'Keeper

Striker

Winger

I'd be tempted to keep low tbh. Think he could do a job if needed to come in for mcgowan or ohara due to suspension or injury

11 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

I'd be tempted to keep low tbh. Think he could do a job if needed to come in for mcgowan or ohara due to suspension or injury

Hasn't been near the bench since he came back.  Having said that is he allowed to play for us this season after the NIrish mob?  If he is and isn't being considered that could tell its own story.

Mind you he could be injured again. :huh:

5 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Hasn't been near the bench since he came back.  Having said that is he allowed to play for us this season after the NIrish mob?  If he is and isn't being considered that could tell its own story.

Mind you he could be injured again. :huh:

He's not eligible until the window opens again.

Adblock Detected