Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee Player and Goal Of 2017

Cobra

Player and goal of 2017  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dundee player has impressed most in 2017?

• Cammy Kerr
    • Jack Hendry
    • Glen Kamara
    • Paul McGowan
    • Mark O'Hara
    • Marcus Haber
    • Faissal El Bakhtaoui
    • Scott Bain
  2. 2. Goal of 2017

• El Bakhtaoui v Celtic
    • El Bakhtaoui v Buckie Thistle
    • El Bakhtaoui v Dundee United
    • El Bakhtaoui v Rangers
    • El Bakhtaoui v Ross County
    • McGowan v Dundee United
    • O'Hara's winner v Rangers
    • Waddell's winner v Hearts
    • Deacon v Aberdeen

Thought it might be interesting to do this poll as we approach the end of the year.

Who is your Dee of the year? Can be for the quality of their football,  the desire they've shown wearing dark blue or whatever other reason.  I've come up with seven contenders but happy to add other names.

Seems crazy to have five El Bak goals making up Goal of the Year but those are ones that stand out for me. Again, happy to add others.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Are you sponsoring El Bak this season, Cobra? :)   

What about:

• Gowser side-foot from Allan pass v Arabs
  • O'Hara 2nd against Huns from Allan pass
  • Waddell's 2nd against Hearts, from Gowser corner (?)  

Struggling to recall last season's goals, I guess if I need to look back at reports, that's defeating the point a little.... :chin:

Went for Kamara and Elbak2e’s thunderbolt against the Dabs.

Cammy had a great season last season and deservedly won POTY however the impact that Kamara has made in a midfield that was continually overrun, imbalanced and lacking any punch has been oustanding this season. 

We’ve been crying out for a naturally gifted DM since Kevin Thomson left and after trying numerous combinations and individuals since then, it’s been tremendous to see a player so comfortable and schooled in that role come in and boss it most weeks. He’s really helped O’Hara kick on this season and is starting to develop a good understanding with Meekings and Hendry at CH. 

For the goal - Elbak2e’s goal vs. the Dabs is highly unlikely to be bettered for either quality or insane celebrations in the next two weeks... What a peach it was.

45 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Are you sponsoring El Bak this season, Cobra? :)   

What about:

• Gowser side-foot from Allan pass v Arabs
  • O'Hara 2nd against Huns from Allan pass
  • Waddell's 2nd against Hearts, from Gowser corner (?)  

Struggling to recall last season's goals, I guess if I need to look back at reports, that's defeating the point a little.... :chin:

Thanks for your suggestions. Have added them in.

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

We’ve been crying out for a naturally gifted DM since Kevin Thomson left and after trying numerous combinations and individuals since then, it’s been tremendous to see a player so comfortable and schooled in that role come in and boss it most weeks. He’s really helped O’Hara kick on this season and is starting to develop a good understanding with Meekings and Hendry at CH. 

We need another DM to play with Kamara imo. Chuck in a goal scorer as well and I think we’ll be handy.

What about Scott Bain? His problems at the club have only been the last month or so but he was outstanding last season and early this season so I'd have thought he should at least have been up for consideration. I went for Kamara, and would have done so even if Bain was there, but some might be more swayed toward the keeper.

Adblock Detected