Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tickets for Celtic Game On Boxing Day

Abernethy Dee

I am not going to make the Celtic game on Boxing Day due to early kick off and family commitments!

So my Adults and my daughters under 12 season tickets for the Derry are available for free if anybody knows of a deserving cause? I would obviously prefer them to got to somebody who would not otherwise be going to the game, as I don't want to deprive the club of income!

It is too late to post them now but would be willing to drop them off on Christmas Eve as I am coming to Dundee to pick up my parents anyways, please give me a shout as would hate to waste them and we want as big a Dee crowd there to roar the lads on to victory.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Ah sorry DD took them down with me yesterday to pick up the old man, who drinks in the Oxxi and one of the guys there took them, at least they are getting used eh, thanks anyway.

Good stuff mate. Glad you found someone who can use them. I hope they (and I) enjoy the day!

Adblock Detected