Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

This All Ticket Farce

SuperDee

Thankfully doesn't effect me (as I'm a ST) however the que at 7.30 last night at the club shop for people to get tickets was big, well out the club shop (which then stops people going into the club shop to buy stuff).

There is plenty of room in the Bobby Cox for PATG, why do they need to go to the club shop to stand in the que.....to pay....to then stand in a que.....to hand over the ticket?

Fair enough if this was Aberdeen, Celtic or Utd, BUT against Kilmarnock. Just a farce all round, the club don't make it easy for us fans.

Now some might say, come earlier if you don't want to stand in the que. But some fans work across Scotland, time they get home, get changed, get something to eat, there is 7 o'clock already, time you get up to dens, then get parked .... Should of been PATG, just pure common sense.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Totally agree with this - they will be losing sales from the shop. I was picking up a ticket and saw at least three people come into the shop, see the sign saying no merchandise sales, and immediately leave. Should really be using the ticket office window if they're persisting with the all-ticket system.

They could start by pre printing the Tickets, rather than waiting to find a seat on the computer for every individual customer.

Or

A 'cash' gate with a bank of pre printed tickets, once you pay, the operator hands you a ticket with your seat number.

Done to death, the most boring, repetitive topic on the board at the moment.

Gie it a rest lads aye?

Why? I know it doesn't effect you, as you have a ST. But surely you would like to see a professional system that allows as many fans through the gate as quickly as possible and not the system we have that stops fans buying stuff in the shop due to the chaos?

The BOD have to act on this, if not, then they only have themselves to blame when PATG fans don't bother turning up.

Over to Nelms and Thomson to sort this out, both aren't stupid enough to keep covering their ears, and ignoring this, surely not ??

Adblock Detected