Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Your Hall Of Fame Votes

clearwater

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Letheren's save gave us the title. Not sure why you think McCann was an easy choice and wins hands down?

All opinions I suppose

All 3 special moments and I agree not an easy choice at all. For me I don't think I can remember many other goals that I have celebrated more wildly than those 2 to be honest. McCann's, well everything about that season was special but that day was incredible, the spirit, the desire, the passion. And the wee mans at the dump, the night he became a hero amongst us, a rocket of a late winner against them, class.

Both will stick with me for life. Lethern save again was a special moment, but for me although the importance was right up there I ended up choosing wee McCann's goal. Not the best goal you'll ever see but for being a memorable moment - well in recent years where we have had so many lows that goal and atmosphere that day just epitomised the whole season.

My choices

John Duncan

William Wallace

He's blue he's white..... Neil McCann

Adblock Detected