Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Georgios Sarris.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I was reading the BBC article on that just before looking on here....but that article now seems to have vanished, nothing at all on the Hamilton page.

There appears to have been a further incident after the match ended, but it seems they're definite about releasing him. Given that, I'm surprised they've (so far) done nothing with the other half-wit, Skondras, who was grappling with the ref in their County game. He's got an automatic 2-game ban, but there was a report suggesting he might get another 10 games from the SFA. I thought he was favourite to be oot the door! :)  

With the Tynecastle incident(s), that's 3 of their recent games that have featured 'touchline incidents', so it would (maybe) be surprising if the SFA don't take some action.

3 incidents & not one involving Imrie....he must be thinking he's become the 'good boy' after all this.

Time they were docked some points....the 6 we gifted them, at least  ;)  

• 4 weeks later...

Adblock Detected