Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fosters Red Card

I couldn't see clearly from where I was but I though Foster jabbed Gowser in the nuts or something on his way back up after the challenge. I'm probably totally wrong but, although a tad late, I thought a straight red for the tackle was possibly harsh which is why I thought the red was for something that happened after the initial challenge. 

Did anyone have a clearer view or have footage they can share?

Edited by Guest

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Didn’t see it at the game as I was doonstairs getting a peh but I’ve seen it back since on SSN and it looks a clear ordering off challenge and there’s no footage of any ‘afters’ 

Some players like to post a picture o' the severity of their injuries, when there is intent and  maliciousness involved.

Hope eh'm no gonna be looking at a picture o' Gowser's Baws, when eh'm gonna start eating meh Sunday Fry-Up :jawdrop:

It's the only day o' the week eh look forrit tae a cooked breakast:chaplin:

Adblock Detected