Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Danger! Danger!

Budgem

Hope I'm not being a tad over dramatic here but is there not a danger this season could go a bit Pete Tong?!

Bain away; possibly Hendry; Spanish Jon possibly away; a few key players out of contract soon and no fresh deals announced yet??

I know Nelms & Co like to do things discreetly but we need to be strong here and not dismantle what looks like a decent spine to the team like our neighbours did and rebuff any silly approaches but get key staff signed up pronto.

Let the 'silly' season begin.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Everything other than Bain’s expected departure is all talk at present... 

Strap yourself in, it’ll be a busy January for us me thinks.

As long as our defence isn’t completely decimated, i’ll be happy with McCann focusing on getting our attacking options right. 

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

Everything other than Bain’s expected departure is all talk at present... 

Strap yourself in, it’ll be a busy January for us me thinks.

As long as our defence isn’t completely decimated, i’ll be happy with McCann focusing on getting our attacking options right. 

50%, Hendry and Jon, might be enough?

1 hour ago, Budgem said:

Hope I'm not being a tad over dramatic here but is there not a danger this season could go a bit Pete Tong?!

Bain away; possibly Hendry; Spanish Jon possibly away; a few key players out of contract soon and no fresh deals announced yet??

I know Nelms & Co like to do things discreetly but we need to be strong here and not dismantle what looks like a decent spine to the team like our neighbours did and rebuff any silly approaches but get key staff signed up pronto.

I'd imagine that the club BOD and staff members will be off for a few days. There's no desperate hurry to announce anything just yet. If and when anything happen I'm sure we'll be promptly told. Until then we all just need to calm down and wait and see what transpires.

3 hours ago, Budgem said:

Already called it - if Hendry goes we are heading for 11th. With Jon being rumoured for Sunderland it could get worse.

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

Prediction - both will be wearing a Dundee shirt in February ??

Totally agree with that, Jon will stay I think and if Celtic sign Hendry it won't be untill the end of the season. And we will sign a striker and a midfielder. Got confidence in this window. Rid of sh**e and strengthen. And win the Cup in May. 

4 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

McCann has seen just how difficult this league is.

I doubt that we will go into 2018 with anything less than a stronger team.I'm of the same opinion spirit

I'm of the same opinion Spirit' ... I feel the BOD will back will continue to give NM their backing (within limits of course)

In my opinion NM is going the right way. Although I accept, it probably has been more difficult than he expected it to be.

The thought of ending the season dropping down a Division, really scares me. Hope and expect BOD feel as strongly :happyyes:

Watching the St Mirren v United game on TV, when I expected to see something a wee bit special from top two  teams,

reminded me again how awful that Division can be !! But sadly also...How difficult it is to get back up Premiership again.

There's loads of reasons why DFC must NOT end up in a relegation battle. So BOD/NM/Players, please don't let it happen.

THERE'S ONLY ONE PREMIERSHIP CLUB IN DUNDEE & IT'S THE MIGHTY DFC. Over to you John Nelms. Guid New Year:chaplin:

32 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Totally agree with that, Jon will stay I think and if Celtic sign Hendry it won't be untill the end of the season. And we will sign a striker and a midfielder. Got confidence in this window. Rid of sh**e and strengthen. And win the Cup in May. 

PLEEEEZE gawd.

Adblock Detected