Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hemmings

teddydfc62

Would be great to see McCann try get hemmings,an used sub again at Mansfield on loan.If he stays there and has another poor 6 months there wouldn't maybe be that many teams down south going for him so come up here where he scores goals.Unrealistic know,but just can't help that think with him in this current team we would be  a very very good side 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

From what I can see on their forums, they are quite happy with him and it was maybe a fitness thing today. There's a lot of talk about his hamstring which has been a recurring problem.

I think he probably wants to be down south for family reasons and the season at Dundee was maybe a one time thing. I'm sure McCann will pull something off though with a decent enough track record and added time.

The Oxford manager said last week that he hasn't decided whether to recall Hemmings from Mansfield this month to help with Oxford's promotion push so I think he'll be at one of those two clubs for the rest of this season.

Be interesting to see if Oxford look to release him come the summer though with a year remaining on his deal.

1 hour ago, teddydfc62 said:

Would be great to see McCann try get hemmings,an used sub again at Mansfield on loan.If he stays there and has another poor 6 months there wouldn't maybe be that many teams down south going for him so come up here where he scores goals.Unrealistic know,but just can't help that think with him in this current team we would be  a very very good side 

He's been playing and scoring goals (1 every 2.5 games)  so cant see it happening.

15 minutes ago, Billy Pirie said:

It was fantastic to have him but I think it's pretty obvious he wants to be back in England. Most teams in their lower leagues can pay a lot more than the majority of the Scottish Premiership teams. Don't think we'll see him north of the border again

I think he was happy at Dens but Scotland was IMO all about furthering his career so he could eventually settle again down south.

You're probably right in saying he'll stay in England but I guess it will depend on how how things go for him. I suspect he'd prefer a return to the Scottish Premiership if the alternative was going non-league in England.

42 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I heard a few months ago that we approached Hemmings in the summer and he was very keen to return to Dens but his other half didn't want to move up here as she's happy living close to family. This apparently came straight from the horse's mouth during the beer festival at Dens.

That's encouraging news. Hopefully, he can get shot of her pronto.

Adblock Detected