Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

When Diego Maradona 'signed' For Dundee

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
23 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Just another reminder of what a crazy and at times surreal experience it is following the Dees. Can't think of any other club who have endured so many highs and lows, wouldn't change it for the world though :wub:

From the day we signed World Cup legend Claudio Caniggia to the day Kerno fielded the kids at Airdrie and lost 7-0, Dees really have seen it all.

Only Dundee could end a 25-year wait for a home win against Rangers then suffer a record home defeat the following month.

Like you say it's a wild ride of highs and lows, but it's worth it.

40 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

To me, he was and will always be a cheat for that handball goal. And, how you can say he was better than Pele, I will never know. :P

Pele was a goal scorer, the best forward of all time.

Diego Armando Maradona was the greatest all round footballer

8 hours ago, Cobra said:

I was surprised to see a picture of Dens when I visited the Guardian football home page today...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/18/the-forgotten-story-of-when-diego-maradona-signed-for-dundee

Thanks for the link Cobra. I'd forgotten the detail behind how this all unravelled. 

Look at the look of hate in Ian Ferguson's eyes. He's obviously just been skinned and is already seeking retribution. Silky soccer at its best...

3600.jpg

On 1/18/2018 at 17:22, Rivers Cuomo said:

Forget Pele, Puskas, Best, Cryuff, Platini, Zidane, The 2 Ronaldos and Messi.

Maradona was the greatest ever.

Maradonna's not fit to shine Pele's shoes :)  ....in both football & personality levels....a wee toerag with money (& coke) 

Adblock Detected