Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Our First Goal


Prince Buster

Recommended Posts

For me a shot by AJ that looked like it might have been saved by the keeper but it looked on target. Hit Moussa's ar** and spun in. All around me in Coxy reckon Moussa was offside when it hit him. Goal gets announced as AJ's then ten minutes later somebody 'informs' announcer that it was actually Moussa's goal.

Another example of McCann backing his duff signings? Never Moussa's goal for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

For me a shot by AJ that looked like it might have been saved by the keeper but it looked on target. Hit Moussa's ar** and spun in. All around me in Coxy reckon Moussa was offside when it hit him. Goal gets announced as AJ's then ten minutes later somebody 'informs' announcer that it was actually Moussa's goal.

Another example of McCann backing his duff signings? Never Moussa's goal for me.

I thought I was being a bit cynical when I thought the same thing after seeing the goalscorer's name had changed. BBC credits Moussa with an 'assist'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

For me a shot by AJ that looked like it might have been saved by the keeper but it looked on target. Hit Moussa's ar** and spun in. All around me in Coxy reckon Moussa was offside when it hit him. Goal gets announced as AJ's then ten minutes later somebody 'informs' announcer that it was actually Moussa's goal.

Another example of McCann backing his duff signings? Never Moussa's goal for me.

Yep yer right. I saw McCann leave his technical area straight across to the Tannoy Boy and got him telt. Then McCann stood and waited till he had relayed it over the Tannoy. Shocking should be punted for that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Yep yer right. I saw McCann leave his technical area straight across to the Tannoy Boy and got him telt. Then McCann stood and waited till he had relayed it over the Tannoy. Shocking should be punted for that.

Seriously? Thats pretty damn pathetic if true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought the ruling on deflections was if the original shot is on target then the player hitting the shot gets the goal, if original shot is  missing the target then the player deflecting the ball gets the award of the goal. Based on that I'd think AJ gets the goal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

For me a shot by AJ that looked like it might have been saved by the keeper but it looked on target. Hit Moussa's ar** and spun in. All around me in Coxy reckon Moussa was offside when it hit him. Goal gets announced as AJ's then ten minutes later somebody 'informs' announcer that it was actually Moussa's goal.

Another example of McCann backing his duff signings? Never Moussa's goal for me.

I can't imagine McCann ran up to the stand to get the announcer to change the goalscorer. Having signed both of them, I doubt it matters to him who was awarded it.

More likely some of the media.

Sitting behind the middle of the goal at just above crossbar height, it looked like it was going wide until it hit Moussa. I guess the highlights may clarify it. 

But does it really matter at all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WoodStein said:

I can't imagine McCann ran up to the stand to get the announcer to change the goalscorer. Having signed both of them, I doubt it matters to him who was awarded it.

More likely some of the media.

Sitting behind the middle of the goal at just above crossbar height, it looked like it was going wide until it hit Moussa. I guess the highlights may clarify it. 

But does it really matter at all?

No doesn't matter at all Woodstein. I just find it strange that the announcement was changed, can't remember that ever happening before - obviously Neil McCann didn't run up and tell the announcer as someone is suggesting but the message got there somehow.

I'm off to the right of the goal near the back in The Coxy so maybe the different angle made it look on target but yes, TV should clarify.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...