Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Striker and Right Back

Prince Buster

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

McCann signed Moussa and Wolters in the summer (when there are far greater opportunities to bring guys in) so I'll be pleasantly surprised if he can improve our attack at the end of January.

Signing a striker just so we have an extra body in the squad is not the answer. He simply has to find better than what we've got.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

McCann signed Moussa and Wolters in the summer (when there are far greater opportunities to bring guys in) so I'll be pleasantly surprised if he can improve our attack at the end of January.

Signing a striker just so we have an extra body in the squad is not the answer. He simply has to find better than what we've got.

Surely it cant be too hard to find a striker better than Moussa. 

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

The way I see it Cobra is everyone new long before The transfer window in January we needed a decent striker surely McCann must have been looking for a striker months ago that we could bring in 

1 minute ago, skullduggery said:

Surely it cant be too hard to find a striker better than Moussa. 

You would think so. I guess we'll soon find out.

My fear is we bring in a new striker who is no better than what we have, Moussa retains his place at the top of the pecking order and AJ ends up being the one who is sacrificed.

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Cobra, McCann could go to Lochee Park any Sunday morning and get FAR better players than Moussa and Wolters, we URGENTLY require a decent Striker, if not , were in major trouble, Ross County and Motherwell, just for two , have managed to recruit decent Strikers in this window, just don't get your points.

23 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

How many times have you seen Matt Henvey play?

I saw him playing for the Under 20’s against Alloa and I have also seen Moussa playing.

Now in my opinion is the time to give Matt Henvey a start instead of Moussa.

I remember when John Duncan played his first senior game at an early age and it did not do his playing career any harm.

If young players are good enough then play them in the first team.

33 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Cobra, McCann could go to Lochee Park any Sunday morning and get FAR better players than Moussa and Wolters, we URGENTLY require a decent Striker, if not , were in major trouble, Ross County and Motherwell, just for two , have managed to recruit decent Strikers in this window, just don't get your points.

Adblock Detected