Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jack Hendry

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, Bubster said:

Statement playuer wants the move and is unhappy, Celtic up their bid (likely to well below the 1.5 mill) and say its a final offer - Dundee need to stick or twist. If we stick we say no thanks and keep an "unhappy" player, if we twist we sell him for an "undisclosed fee plus add ons"

I honestly think that Hendry will still be a wearing a Dundee shirt come the end of this transfer window. The reason he came to Dundee in the first place was because he wanted to play first team football on a regular basis. McCann more or less guaranteed him this when he joined. He has already stated that he is happy were he is and enjoying his football.

He must know if he goes to Ceptic, he will be down the pecking order and won't be playing first team football this season and will probably be loaned out next season unsure about his future. Moving to Celtic would be a big of a mistake as leaving for Wigan as far as I am concerned.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Rumours are they bid £300k.

If true that’s derogatory and yet another sign of the lack of respect and regard which the ugly sisters have for the rest of Scottish football. 

They have said he ain’t worth £1.5m, wonder what their asking price would be if he did go there then attract big attention this summer from down south.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

If true that’s derogatory and yet another sign of the lack of respect and regard which the ugly sisters have for the rest of Scottish football. 

They have said he ain’t worth £1.5m, wonder what their asking price would be if he did go there then attract big attention this summer from down south.

Getting told they offered £250k up front, £5 payments over 50.000 weeks and £5k for every tweet where he says he hates Sevco.

Not sure if true or not! :lol2:

38 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I honestly think that Hendry will still be a wearing a Dundee shirt come the end of this transfer window. The reason he came to Dundee in the first place was because he wanted to play first team football on a regular basis. McCann more or less guaranteed him this when he joined. He has already stated that he is happy were he is and enjoying his football.

He must know if he goes to Ceptic, he will be down the pecking order and won't be playing first team football this season and will probably be loaned out next season unsure about his future. Moving to Celtic would be a big of a mistake as leaving for Wigan as far as I am concerned.

I hope he is mate, and I fully believe it would be better for his career.

Unfortunately, as we see all too often, talk about wanting  regular football is great but it seems to become less important when the digits on the pay packet start leaping up by 5 times.

I hope Jack is sensible / the club are resolute but at this point I'll be more surprised if he's a Dundee FC player come the close of the window than if he's a subbie at Celtic. Critical few days for Dundee FC and I would love us to be strong!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

lol what a pr**k!

32 minutes ago, harry94 said:

We should just really release him immediately to not hurt his feelings.

In that persons defence I think that's more a pop at the "Daily Ranger" than Dundee FC.

Alluding to the fact they apparently ran a story that Hamilton refusing bids for Docherty was out of order and tantamount to standing in the way of his dreams just to be greedy.

Sorry to say boys but hendry is away whether we like it or not, he's a Celtic man and because they have lodged a low bid and we have rejected it hendry wil now go to nm and the board and say he wants to go and we will get f**king peanuts for him on Wednesday leaving us no time to replace him. And if that doesn't happen and he stays I will be amazed

Adblock Detected