Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jack Hendry

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
19 hours ago, Bubster said:

In that persons defence I think that's more a pop at the "Daily Ranger" than Dundee FC.

Alluding to the fact they apparently ran a story that Hamilton refusing bids for Docherty was out of order and tantamount to standing in the way of his dreams just to be greedy.

I just read Celtic and Rangers and see two cheeks on the same arse regardless of what they say.

5 hours ago, HK Blues said:

If Celtic want him that much, they can wait for the summer (at least) - he isn't going to transform their season but might ours.  

It's a tricky one, but hopefully his head is screwed on, and that he has learned from his experiences and willing to sit tight until the summer.  

Ideal scenario - Celtic walk away and we can make it to the summer unscathed and we take stock then.

Yes, exactly. Hopefully the team can achieve something.

If we sell him it could be a disaster, especially if its a last minute deal that doesnt allow us time to bring in a replacement. I was at the Arbroath game, and in all honesty, thought he was absolutely awful, and he wasnt much better against Bolton, but he has really impressed me, certainly one of McCanns two really good signings of last summer.

Celtic to put in another bid for Hendry according to the Daily Mail and another websites.

I hope that if Celtic come back with a improved price, we still tell them to piss off! He is more important to us for the rest of the season, and if Celtic want him for the long term then they can wait another few months. Personally I think this is Celtic's way of weakening other clubs in Scotland.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/27/report-claims-celtic-to-make-second-bid-for-jack-hendry/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Celtic to put in another bid for Hendry according to the Daily Mail and another websites.

I hope that if Celtic come back with a improved price, we still tell them to p*ss off! He is more important to us for the rest of the season, and if Celtic want him for the long term then they can wait another few months. Personally I think this is Celtic's way of weakening other clubs in Scotland.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/27/report-claims-celtic-to-make-second-bid-for-jack-hendry/

Absolutely we should keep him and put a £2m price tag on him. Celtic have zero long term strategy. They should be thinking about the SPL product and not be trying to weaken teams around them by buying up their talent only to bench it and ruin players careers. If the league was stronger it would make more money in TV revenue and Celtic would do better in the Champions League instead of being hammered 6 - 0.

Celtic are parasites. In fact the Old Firm always have been :)

• Like 2

Adblock Detected